shape
carat
color
clarity

Monopoly Money... fun vote post.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I've wavered between all the choices...I say buy all three.

It's monopoly money, right? ::)

I initially thought #3, but I think you won't wear it that long. So I do agree that #2 is most realistic.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
For me it is #1. It is so elegant and unique. It would be so pretty to wear on dressed up nights. It is the kind of thing I'd be happy to pass on to a daughter/daughter in law. I love it.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Liane said:
Honestly, I'd probably get a replica made of #1.

I know what it's like to love love LOVE and need and want a piece that seems like it was uniquely put on this Earth for you. If this isn't a frequent feeling for you, and you really genuinely want it so badly that nothing else will do, then why try to assuage that need with something that isn't perfect? Go ahead and save for it, knowing that you may have to tap that fund for something else if life takes an unexpected turn. Worst case, you'll have to spend the money elsewhere, but saving in and of itself is never bad.

That said, I'm with iLander in that I don't immediately see why that pendant costs $11K, although I'm pretty ignorant by the standards of this forum so perhaps I'm just missing something. While a replica would probably still be pretty darn expensive with all those diamonds, it seems likely to me that you could still get it for a lot less than the cost of a good used car. So I'd save up and go for a replica, myself.

Ditto.Plus the Garland band reminds me of Bethenny Frankel 's wedding band (as seen on page 213 of Updated celeb rings).

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, GET THE GARLAND BAND!!!! i have seriously always loved that band - it will be so pretty to look at :) I don't wear necklaces, because I don't like the feel, though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt ;-)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Garland band. Hands down. It's classic, serves multiple purposes, and you've been wanting it for a while.

As for that Beachstone band... oh Gypsy. I love it, I really, really do. Especially in the white gold and with those sapphires. Mmmmm. But, it is not going to stand the test of time that the garland band will, IMO. ALthough, I could split the cost with you and we could share it. :devil: :bigsmile: ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results