shape
carat
color
clarity

Moms...stuff that makes your lives easier...post here!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/14/2010 9:02:53 PM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 4/14/2010 11:53:50 AM
Author: Girlrocks
I have 4 kids and this SURE makes my life easier...

martini.gif

Oops...is that not what you were talking about??
9.gif

LOL. Completely what I was going to write.
Thritto!

That and keyless entry on cars.....

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
lol @ girlrocks! I am Soooooooo craving a shot of Patron! But can''t right now! I am BFing! Maybe when we hit vegas after I am done BFing!
27.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2010 8:59:24 PM
Author: lizzyann01
I love this thread Tacori! That diaper clutch is a great idea! How big is it?

Mara, I like that feeding timer. In the beginning while they are little, I can see how that would be really helpful. Good one!

I love my Columbia diaper bag. It is black, messenger style, I love HANDS FREE!! What I love about it is that it has a built in cooler section so when I was breastfeeding I could put an ice pack and frozen milk in there and wouldn''t have to carry a separate cooler bag. Now that I am not BF''ing I put yogurt or fruit etc in there. I also like that it is unisex so both my hubby and I can wear it. It makes my life so much easier. link to bag

Oh, I also want to add that I bought a Coach wristlet as I hate carrying a handbag and the diaper bag. My wristlet holds my cell, debit cards, cash, and a lip balm and I throw it into the back of my messenger diaper back so it is easily accessible!!!! It was so worth it and I recommend it to all of my prego girlfriends!!!!
A big ditto to this. The leather ones also hold up to teething babies very well... mine''s about 4 years old and is chewed on by George at least once a week, usually more, and looks no worse for the wear.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
my little man chews on mine too Blenheim! He loves that thing as much as I do!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
A friend told me to get a binder and plastic sleeves to store her school pics, vac records, special cards, etc...I honestly didn''t think of it until she mentioned it and talk about making my life easier! Thought I would share it with you ladies.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 8:19:21 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
A friend told me to get a binder and plastic sleeves to store her school pics, vac records, special cards, etc...I honestly didn''t think of it until she mentioned it and talk about making my life easier! Thought I would share it with you ladies.

I am doing this, too! I was deathly afraid I would misplace something important because I was so scatterbrained after my hospital stay.

And a big ditto to fiery on the Munchkin formula dispenser. I absolutely love mine, because my baby is a piggy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results