shape
carat
color
clarity

Mom Vent (long, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Wow! all I can say is "Wow". (((((((((((((((((((sunnyd))))))))))))))<----big hugs

The scary part about all this is that I am afraid this will be magnified when and if you plan on having children. I am always uber sensitive to give my daughter''s MIL her own "alone time" with our new grand daughter so that I am not hovering over and monopolizing all the time with the baby.

During the wedding planning, me and the MOG got along just fine. There were times I felt pangs of envy because the MOG is a crafty little thang, and I am not. She is also super sweet and I am more agressive. But YOU are becoming part of another family and perhaps that is what is eating at your Mom.

She''s acting like a 5-yr old and it''s not fair to you. While she is clearly having abandonment issues, she is only creating the energy that will ensure you emotionally abandon her ( a little ) with her behavior.

I don''t know if you just needed to vent, or if you were seeking advice, so I will just give you hugs. If you want advice on what to say to your Mom, I''ll be happy to toss in my two or three cents.

She''s scared, but that is still no excuse to usurp your wedding day with her antics. Boo, no bueno.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Sunny- I really have no insight, but just wanted to share a hug and say I''m sorry you''re dealing with this
7.gif
It''s not fair to you... not in the slightest. I hope you''re able to enjoy the week before your wedding and your mom will spare you the drama. If she starts to make you feel guilty or upset this week I''d say, "Hey. I have a right to be nothing but happy this week. Let me be happy. Keep your concerns to yourself until after the wedding."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results