shape
carat
color
clarity

MoissaniteCo AGS 000 or Forever One Hearts & Arrows?

AnonGirl15

Rough_Rock
From left to right:
New MoissaniteCo AGS 000, Forever One Hearts & Arrows C&C, Super Ideal Cut Diamond
726DDF69-4F3D-47E1-B1BC-93F88B3569AE.jpeg
Which one would you choose?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Request that this is moved to the Fabulous Fashion Jewelry section.
You’ll get more responses! Plus talk of sims (cz’s, moissanite, etc) is banned out side of that section ;)2

AnonGirl15

Rough_Rock
Request that this is moved to the Fabulous Fashion Jewelry section.
You’ll get more responses! Plus talk of sims (cz’s, moissanite, etc) is banned out side of that section ;)2

Thank you! Do I have to move it or does it get moved by a mod? First post on here and very confused, sorry!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Hit report concern on your post and ask the mods to move it. Also, check out that section while you’re waiting. Lots of moissanite pics and comparisons!!!

AnonGirl15

Rough_Rock
Hit report concern on your post and ask the mods to move it. Also, check out that section while you’re waiting. Lots of moissanite pics and comparisons!!!

Thank you so much for your kindness and help!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want someone to get the AGS 000 moissy SO BADLY. So I'm selfishly voting for that :) I am dying to see how it performs next to an AGS 000 diamond. I really want to get one later in the year, but I have too many stones to set haha. Anyone know the price/ct of the 000?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
happy to help! I’m actually a big fan of moissanite.
A few questions:
Have you seen moissanite in person?
Do you have a budget in mind for the stone? Plans for what you’d like to set it in?
Is your goal for it to be as diamond like as possible, or are you just looking for excellent light return and an amazing cut?

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I want someone to get the AGS 000 moissy SO BADLY. So I'm selfishly voting for that :) I am dying to see how it performs next to an AGS 000 diamond. I really want to get one later in the year, but I have too many stones to set haha. Anyone know the price/ct of the 000?

From what I understand it’s the same price as their certified F1 H&A’s

AnonGirl15

Rough_Rock
=)2
happy to help! I’m actually a big fan of moissanite.
A few questions:
Have you seen moissanite in person?
Do you have a budget in mind for the stone? Plans for what you’d like to set it in?
Is your goal for it to be as diamond like as possible, or are you just looking for excellent light return and an amazing cut?

I currently have a F1 H&A set in a MoissaniteCo solitaire setting and while I think it’s beautiful, I’m not a fan of the flatter crown and larger table and it’s just not showing the depth I wish it would. If I chose to get the AGS 000 it would be a straight swap through MoissaniteCo. I have a diamond engagement ring already but really wanted a solitaire stand-in/alternative ring to change things up from time to time. The goal is for it to look as diamond like as possible, I know Moissanite can be incredible with its sparkly rainbow flashes but I’d prefer my stone to behave more like a diamond with more white flashes. A clean, amazing cut is however always seemingly the goal too... =)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AnonGirl15 -

I didn't want to put this on the other thread, as I didn't want to draw attention to it, and FFJ normally gets a lot less traffic than SMTB.

In the 'show us your and your SO's wedding sets', on your boarding passes you've posted your full names, including your middle initials, including the airport you left from, which gives an idea of your geographical area. Unless you're cool with this, you might want the mods to remove that post and post again with the deets blanked out. They're beautiful rings, so it would be a shame not to have them included in that thread!

AnonGirl15

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much @mrs-b for letting me know.
I am normally so much more carefully than this... what a day it has been. It shows already reported when I try to report it so I hope they remove it soon!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Researching what I’ve read about the moissaniteco AGS 000, if you want something that looks closer to a diamond, I’d get it over the F1 H&A.

Having said that...I think I like the F1 H&A better, and I know that my opinion is in the minority. :oops:

Strawberries1

Shiny_Rock
I saw the C&C F1 oval and it's beautiful. I've not seen any other moissanite but have seen lots of diamonds. I'm sticking to the C&C F1 oval unless there's a better cut oval moissanite. Thoughts pls? It's an 8x6mm 1.5ct.

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
I purchased the AGS 000 and compared it to the Amora Gem and AV's H&A cut. I do like the AGS 000. I got it as a loose stone to see, but I ended up liking it and it's with MoissaniteCo right now getting set in one of their settings. For a G color in 7mm range, it was a a little over $400. Forgot which range in the $400 it was. Wasn't bad at all. A lot better price than the Amora Gem and AV's.

Strawberries1

Shiny_Rock
I purchased the AGS 000 and compared it to the Amora Gem and AV's H&A cut. I do like the AGS 000. I got it as a loose stone to see, but I ended up liking it and it's with MoissaniteCo right now getting set in one of their settings. For a G color in 7mm range, it was a a little over $400. Forgot which range in the $400 it was. Wasn't bad at all. A lot better price than the Amora Gem and AV's.
What is AGS 000? I'm leaning strongly towards AV for my Oval moissanite. Although I've only ever see a C&C F1 which was beautiful.

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I see Moissanite and Co have some gems listed as Forever 1 which is the same name as C&C's most recent moissanite. Are they the same?
They sell both.

Why don’t you make your own thread for questions instead of bumping old ones that aren’t really related?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results