shape
carat
color
clarity

Modified MM sunburst has arrived!

rdf7777

Rough_Rock
Despite some flooding Mark was able to deliver the ring on time as promised! The only thing I don't have are the great pics he took, he was able to snap some images before he sent the ring but with the flooding he was forced to relocate his computer. So for now, you will have to deal with my attempt at photography.

After talking with Mark and discussing some concerns about my GF's ring size (7.75) and the size of the diamond (1 ct) in relation to the sizes of his two Sunburst models he decided to crate a new master that was in between the Petite and Original Sunburst. The ring ended up being 2.7 mm which fits nicely with the size of the diamond and won't look too thin on her finger.

I was planning on giving her the ring tomorrow but I couldn't get the necessary meetings (mother and father) scheduled in time so I think it's going to happen Friday. For a look at my plan, here is my post in Propsal Ideas https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/blue-french-horn-proopsal-idea.156512/

Enough with the talking, here are the pics.

DSCN4680.JPG

DSCN4683.JPG

DSCN4684.JPG

z

Rough_Rock
that's a beautiful ring.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
So classy! I love mark's work. What a lucky girl.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's gorgeous! MM makes some of my favorite solitaire settings. good luck with the proposal and please update us with handshots and more pics of that beautiful ring :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Congratulations!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's beautiful - congrats!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow. Stunning.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow. Stunning.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! :love:

Best of luck with the proposal!!

Cachette :))

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MM's metal work is just perfection - it looks like it's still in the molten state. It's a beautiful ring!

rdf7777

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

This thing is burning a hole in my pocket but I have to wait til Friday, it was the soonest I could sit down with her father. I'm having lunch with her mother this afternoon and I'm bringing the ring to let her know I'm "serious" and just in case she wants to see it.

Thanks again, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job!!!! :love:

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! That ring is stunning! Congrats! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MM is my absolute favorite, his prongs are to die for! If I were her mother you would have a definite yes!

rdf7777

Rough_Rock
So everything went well with her mother this afternoon, not that I thought it wouldn't but it's nice to have one less thing to worry about now. She loved the ring and saw both my taste and my GF's taste in it so I think I choose wisely.
Unfortunately her father won't be able to do Friday lunch as we had planned, I let him know what I was up to and that Friday was the day I have planned on proposing. He was very thankful that I was trying to have this face-to-face conversation with him but understood that trying to work around his schedule may put a hamper on what's really important, me asking my GF to marry me. Since we couldn't get this worked out we're just going to invite him over for a celebratory dinner soon.

Things are starting to come together!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I'm very excited for you -- you chose a beautiful diamond and setting. Best of luck with your proposal! Please come back with photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results