shape
carat
color
clarity

MMD melee for dbty

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Calling @whitewave and anyone else with MMD melee experience. I have been thinking/dreaming about a dbty bracelet project and thinking about pricing. I am considering going with one of the trusted PS vendors, but am wondering if I should get a quote from DK to make it with MMD melee. Maybe 5 to 7 stones - 15 pointers. Do you think that would be a considerable savings? Does DK make these kinds of bracelets? Would love all your advice and opinions! Thank you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling @whitewave and anyone else with MMD melee experience. I have been thinking/dreaming about a dbty bracelet project and thinking about pricing. I am considering going with one of the trusted PS vendors, but am wondering if I should get a quote from DK to make it with MMD melee. Maybe 5 to 7 stones - 15 pointers. Do you think that would be a considerable savings? Does DK make these kinds of bracelets? Would love all your advice and opinions! Thank you!

I’m so very impressed with the MMD 3mm in my sapphire ring. I don’t regret it for a moment, and it cost me $400 total for those stones.

My only caveat is that I’m not willing to spend more than say $500 on MMD right now, with the idea in mind that they will fall in price. 449916B9-1FB9-44D2-B138-52E611D99671.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
3362C111-1FDC-4EBD-9618-2F715EA64871.jpeg
Close up by my kitchen window on an overcast gray day

Thank you! The stones are beautiful! I appreciate hearing about your experience and the pricing. Very helpful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results