shape
carat
color
clarity

Mission Impossible

tchia

Rough_Rock
Your mission PSer's, should you choose to accept it, is to help my friend pull the trigger on a highly valued asset that could lead to the capture of a fugitive that has been on his Most Wanted list for several years.

The Target:
1.22 Carat H-SI1 Ideal Cut Round Diamond

The Location:
http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-SI1-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1398075.asp?b=16&a=12&c=77&cid=131

The Bounty:
$8,560

The Biometrics:
Shape: Round
Carat weight: 1.22
Cut: Ideal
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
Certificate: AGS
Depth: 61.4%
Table: 55.9%
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.89*6.92*4.23
Crown Angle: 35.2
Crown %:
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %:

The Body Scan:
1398075id_0.jpg

Any information leading to the capture to said target will be highly valued.

This post will self destruct in 24 hours.

Good luck PSer's.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
looks like a great choice if eye-clean to your friend's standards.

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto.

tchia

Rough_Rock
The gemologist at JA did say that the stone was eye clean. I do see the feather near the edge of the stone, but I'm thinking that it should be prongable. The face looks clean so that's a definitely a plus.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
tchia|1314829344|3006769 said:
The gemologist at JA did say that the stone was eye clean. I do see the feather near the edge of the stone, but I'm thinking that it should be prongable. The face looks clean so that's a definitely a plus.

Have you picked out a setting?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tchia|1314829344|3006769 said:

Ditto, looks nice, def inquire into pronging it (even if they can't prong it, if they put it very close to a prong that'll do the job of taking attention away from it) :))

tchia

Rough_Rock
I think my friend is looking at halo settings. Since SI1 feathers are relatively safe from further cracking, I'm thinking that it will definitely be prongable. I told him he should get it insured for the setting process, but he's rolling the dice, so fingers crossed.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Love your OP! Very creative & clever. lol.

That looks like a great stone!

tchia

Rough_Rock
Great job PSer's. The Asset has been detained and is en route to a secret facility for further questioning. The fugitive is now clearly in sight for the taking. The task at hand will now be to devise a plan to corner said target with no possible outlet for escape. Until then, eye on the package.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results