shape
carat
color
clarity

Mission impossible: 1.5ct cushion halo for 5K - Please help me find a ring for my SIL!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would literally make me crazy... probably a good thing she "fired" you. I guess it's just time to leave her alone to sort through all the local "treasures."

Just out of curiosity, have you given any thought as to what you'll say in the event she asks you about her stone?? ...because you know she's gonna!! (Hello??!! She wants to upgrade at some point, so I'm guessing she'll want to know "what she has" to get top dollar... at which point she'll really regret not listening to you... cue: "I told you so." ) ;-)

I'd have a hard time censoring myself after all this, but you're clearly a nicer, more patient person than I am... ;-) HA!!

LOL :mrgreen2: I think that you are super nice and helpful person, @msop04! You have been listening to me through this "search for SIL" journey and haven't totally given up so thanks haha

I have a hard time being dishonest, so I will probably say what I think if she asks me, just like I did for the current ring. To be frank, I like her current (local cushion) one more than any of the new "finds". I don't know why some people ask for advice but refuse to accept it..

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL :mrgreen2: I think that you are super nice and helpful person, @msop04! You have been listening to me through this "search for SIL" journey and haven't totally given up so thanks haha

I have a hard time being dishonest, so I will probably say what I think if she asks me, just like I did for the current ring. To be frank, I like her current (local cushion) one more than any of the new "finds". I don't know why some people ask for advice but refuse to accept it..

Fair enough!
...and I HAD to post this. :mrgreen2::lol-2:
77071DA5-BD31-4544-B940-83AE54B55CF7.jpeg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
P.S. I have no idea why that's so large -- OOPS! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results