color
clarity

Miss Fancy- ring remodel by DK!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Love the puffy crown on that sapphire, as well. :love:

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I knew the second I saw this on his FB, who it belonged to. Simply impeccable taste! It’s absolutely gorgeous.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I knew the second I saw this on his FB, who it belonged to. Simply impeccable taste! It’s absolutely gorgeous.

Really?! Too funny. Very sweet of you Michelle! This is a bit over the top for my usual taste, but for those "dress up" events she'll be on my hand.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So creative to reorientate the setting for your lab sapphire!!! Your blue zircon is FIRE in it's the solitaire setting as well!!!
Home runs @CHRISTY-DANIELLE !! Looking forward to yellow zircons new dress!!!!! I know it will be FAB!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F534CDC8-597A-4746-BB87-2B9ED3952FD8.gif

You already know I love it but wow, wow, wow! You really leveled up this setting. The orientation change really makes this ring pop. And the new profile & gallery are absolutely gorgeous. Just full of swirly, whirly goodness. Plus, I’m loving that it’s two tone now. Last but not least, the sapphire has the perfect blue green color and that puffy crown is to die for. So, yeah, all that to say…I love it!! :kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
F534CDC8-597A-4746-BB87-2B9ED3952FD8.gif

You already know I love it but wow, wow, wow! You really leveled up this setting. The orientation change really makes this ring pop. And the new profile & gallery are absolutely gorgeous. Just full of swirly, whirly goodness. Plus, I’m loving that it’s two tone now. Last but not least, the sapphire has the perfect blue green color and that puffy crown is to die for. So, yeah, all that to say…I love it!! :kiss2:

Thank you Elle! I wore it this weekend to an event and it was just the right amount of fancy ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results