shape
carat
color
clarity

Mint green tourmalines

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your input. The earrings are definitely going back to the jeweler. I will call him tomorrow to discuss what he can do. I want the tourmalines to hang freely from the halo, with as little gold as possible; and I want the shape of the halo to fit the trillion better. I know he can easily fix the first problem. If he can''t fix the second problem, I may find another pair of pear shaped color stones to go in this mounting and start from scratch with the green tourmalines with another jeweler. This jeweler has disappointed twice already. He is not getting any more business from me.

AN

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
My mint green tourmaline earrings finally came back from the jeweler today. Now the stones dangle. I like them a lot better. The bottom part of the earrings are removable. So I can use the top for another pair of earrings. The next project will be rubelitte dangles.

Art Nouveau

Tourmaline-dangles_s.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
WOW....Those look great, AN!!!
3.gif
30.gif

Now you''ve got me thinking about earrings with switchable dangles again!

I was obsessing about that for a while, until I got otherwise distracted..
20.gif

Congrats!

widget

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great idea. You could use stones of different shapes as well as colors--that would give you a whole different look.

pspaniac

Rough_Rock
AN
These are absolutely beautiful. I love that you can swith them out!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, Art Nouveau they are awesome. I just love the design and the color of those stones are just yummy. How clever that you can swtch them out. That's really cool!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everybody,

Thank you for your nice comments. For my next project, I am thinking of getting a pair of burgundy color rubellite and make the dangle part of the earrings below. Oval or pear shaped stones will work too, besides the emerald cut.

dangle3.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love everything about those tourmaline dangles!!! I think they''re gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! I also am a sucker for interchangable jewelry. I cannot wait to see with your next project!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results