carat
color
clarity

Mint garnet in rose gold & Chartreuse chrysoberyl in 2 tone

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Re: Mint garnet in rose gold & Chartreuse chrysoberyl in 2 t

Both stones are gorgeous! :love:
The butterfly setting is really cute (esp on your finger ;)) ) - are the diamonds (in the butterfly setting) as big as the ones in the oval halo setting (for the chryso)?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

colorluvr said:
Both of your stones are just breathtaking, and as usual, you did a wonderful job of finding just the right setting.... Thanks for the new picture you just posted.

I just love looking at everyone's bright colored stones, but I'm afraid it hasn't been very good on my pocketbook. I had never heard of a "mahenge spinel" or a chrysoberyl before I started hanging out on here. I'd seen a lot of Alexandrite pictures and knew they were totally out of my budget, but a beautiful chysoberyl (if I can ever find one) might actually be doable.

I don't know whether to thank you (and the other's with these great stones) or curse you - LOL. I was supposed to get more educated by coming on this site, not more broke. :shock:

Wowza!! I totally agree with Culurluvr! All of this magnificently gorgeous eye candy is making me want more, More, MORE!!!!

TL- I completely lack the language skills to describe how perfect these two pieces are! The stones are amazing, but the final products in which they are showcased take them above and BEYOND!!!! How do you decide what to wear? Do you have a piece of art on each finger? Do you feel bad when you look at them in their boxes? I'd be whispering to them daily, "tomorrow, my love. I'll wear you tomorrow."

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Colorluvr, thank you , and yes, Pricescope can be a very dangerous place to be tempted with.

Tuckins,
Thank you

Vigoruby,
Thank you. The diamonds in the butterfly setting are much smaller than the other one. It's also a much lighter in weight and not as fine a piece as the customized chrysoberyl setting, but I can't complain for $124. I won it on auction. The customized piece was more pricey and has upgraded full cuts, more gold and better workmanship.

Uppy,
Thank you. You are too kind as usual. Lately, I've been wearing my violet spinel, mint garnet and chrysoberyl every day. They give me a great deal of entertainment in the various light sources I bring them in.

redhead02

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous rings!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is funny... Yesterday evening I was thinking of your stones and for some reason said to myself, "mint beryl". To me it is a proof of your stone's quality - I think subconsciously I equated it with an emerald. Such glow!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Redhead,
Thank you.

Crasru,
Thank you. I actually own a very beautiful precision cut mint beryl. It's funny you say that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results