shape
carat
color
clarity

Mini bling - new RHR from DanielM is here!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I have a 0.61 EC myself also set east/west. Your cutie really sparkles. Did you have to go thru many EC’s to find one you like?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The set is super pretty and showcases the EC beautifully!

Thanks @ChickityChicken (love your name BTW!), that's exactly what I was hoping for, something super simple and clean to show off the diamond, as it isn't huge by any stretch, but man, it is pretty!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I have a 0.61 EC myself also set east/west. Your cutie really sparkles. Did you have to go thru many EC’s to find one you like?

Thank you @Lvoeshinythings! I appealed to PS for help as I have pretty much zero clue about step cuts other than what is pleasing to my eye, and @OoohShiny found this one for me on BN, so I pounced on it. So it's the first one I have seen in person and I just love it. Have you posted pics of yours? I'm off to stalk your threads now! :mrgreen:

ETA: I just found your EC, it's stunning!!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Love your choice of metal color(s)- so unique yet sophisticated and elegant.
I just love it!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!! That looks very classy and understated, the east-west setting is different but classic :))

I'm glad we could find you a stone that you love, thank you for the pictures! :)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very sweet, I love it in rose gold, it looks great with your wedding band...perfect pick me up, indeed!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!! That looks very classy and understated, the east-west setting is different but classic :))

I'm glad we could find you a stone that you love, thank you for the pictures! :)

Thanks @OoohShiny! I'm so grateful for you taking the time to hunt for me, it's just the prettiest stone! So happy with it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sweet, I love it in rose gold, it looks great with your wedding band...perfect pick me up, indeed!

Thank you @sarahb, it is indeed! Just what I needed at such a dreary time!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhh - THAT is a useful bit of info!

(....heading off to BN right now to look at all the ECs between 1.4 and 1.5...)

Oooohhh exciting!! Enjoy!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @OoohShiny! I'm so grateful for you taking the time to hunt for me, it's just the prettiest stone! So happy with it!

No worries - I'm pleased that you're pleased! :)) Enjoy wearing it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results