shape
carat
color
clarity

Mini bling - new RHR from DanielM is here!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new right hand ring arrived today and I'm absolutely thrilled with it! It's a gorgeous .49ct E emerald cut from BN, in 14ct white and rose gold by DanielM. Just the pick-me-up I needed today! It's teeny and delicate and perfect, and I just love it. Those wee little prongs! Thank you to @mrs-b and @OoohShiny who helped me in my search for the diamond!

Pics taken on the left hand as I'm totally cack at taking pics with my left! Although I really like it with my 3mm work/knockabout band as a casual, understated wedding set. Excuse my swollen dry hands, we did a lot of work outside today!

20200330_141536.jpg 20200330_141443.jpg 20200330_141533.jpg 20200330_141437.jpg

headlight

Ideal_Rock
This is the perfect ring! I love all the details. (I’m also a teeny prong fan.). Looks amazing on you. It is delicate yet totally makes a statement and will be noticed! Congrats! And you are so fortune they were able to complete it and get it out to you right now when a lot of people either aren’t working or having reduced production.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. I love the rose gold. It looks lovely on you!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bright and beautiful. I love this on you. The clean lines and modern vibe are just gorgeous. :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Just gotta love an EC!!! :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, @Dandi, you have the BEST taste! What a stunning little combo! Can you tell us your finger size pls in the interests of all of us who want to copy you shamelessly?

Love it, girl!!

ETA And it's always a pleasure to help you - I really enjoy the emails we exchange! :wavey:

ETA x 2 And I LOVE an EC set E-W!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your new ring! Simple, classy and elegant but packs a mighty visual punch. I have squirrelled away a picture for future inspiration!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Wow love this so much! May I know what’s the LW ratio? It looks perfectly proportioned on your hand!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Classic beauty! Me luvs!!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Packs a lot of punch for a .49!

Wondering what size finger you have?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it. What a perfect alternative set. Rose gold looks so lovely on you, Dandi!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the perfect ring! I love all the details. (I’m also a teeny prong fan.). Looks amazing on you. It is delicate yet totally makes a statement and will be noticed! Congrats! And you are so fortune they were able to complete it and get it out to you right now when a lot of people either aren’t working or having reduced production.

Thank you @headlight! Yes I am extremely fortunate. Dan actually made this for me in early January, and was kind enough to keep it for me until I received some money from family for by birthday last week. Given the uncertainty in the world right now I paid for it earlier and had it shipped a couple of weeks early, in case there were shipment delays. So glad I did!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. I love the rose gold. It looks lovely on you!!

Thank you @Slick1! I'm a relatively recent rose gold convert...only a few years ago I only wore yellow gold and sold/remade everything into rose, and I'm just loving the change.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, @Dandi, you have the BEST taste! What a stunning little combo! Can you tell us your finger size pls in the interests of all of us who want to copy you shamelessly?

Love it, girl!!

ETA And it's always a pleasure to help you - I really enjoy the emails we exchange! :wavey:

ETA x 2 And I LOVE an EC set E-W!

Thank you once again beautiful @mrs-b! I'm a size 6.5 on my right hand, but a 6 on the left, so it's a wee bit loose on the left...definitely only for summer time wear on that hand. Your incredible eye for clean, classic style that shows through in your whole collection, is always an inspiration for me. Likewise on the email exchanges, lovely!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your new ring! Simple, classy and elegant but packs a mighty visual punch. I have squirrelled away a picture for future inspiration!

Oh @lissyflo that's lovely, thank you! I'm chuffed!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results