shape
carat
color
clarity

MINE''s Daughters 3rd ring project! Her Christmas gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
To herself.

She started this searcha few months ago.. once again... stone after stone after stone. The picture do NOT do it justice. She really outdid herself this time. IT is a 1 carat Amythest.. YUMM YUMM.. Told her I wanted to borrow it, she said NO. I just picked it up today, she did not know it was going to be done before Christmas... so it is going in her stocking.

Sorry about the bad quality pic, but the stone is soooo purple and just scumptous.. AWESOME light return!!!

It has a checkboard surface.. I just looked at the pictures... sorry the surface is filthy...

Enjoy though!!!

amyring2.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
With flash I really like this one...

Amyringfavorite.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I am starting to feel jealous of my daughters gemstone collection...

amyringfavoritefavorite.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock

amytingfavorite2.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
This is a dark picture, but it is sweet..

amyringinbox.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
last one... thanks for looking

amyringforas.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She did a great job it's gorgeous.
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a really pretty ring - love the color in the amethyst!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine, your daughter has great taste, just like her Mom!! It''s beautiful. There''s nothing like the color of a nice amethyst!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful stone and ring! How old is your daughter? Your pics are always so great MINE! Can''t wait to see hand pics!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, she will have quite the collection soon!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love that she''s learning to appreciate good jewelry!

movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I will make sure she reads this thread, she always loves to hear your thought son her rings.

Sundial, Thank you (on her behalf) she did a great job with this one.... By far her best!!!

Catmom~ she refers to you as the "Lady with the Bling who likes cats..LOL" She will be happy to hear that you like it!

Miranda. My daughter turned 11 the beginning of DEC. She now has a Pink Topaz, a garnet and her amythest ring. She really wants a tzavorite, but I think she needs to start peridot...LOL...

KCoursolle~ I think so as well. She has far surpassed my knowledge of gemstones when I was her age... heck, she has from just 2 years ago, LOL...

MZ... She sure is and she has started saving for her own stones as well. I am very proud.. and jealous!!

We will post hand shots after Christmas... I am sure that she would love to show off all of her collection!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine, your daughter has excellent taste in bling--just like her mother! The ring turned out beautifully and I look forward to hand shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results