shape
carat
color
clarity

Milgrain channel set or not? I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

Hi chiquitapet! I''m glad you found the picture! That''s the problem with solitaires, they look great with so many different bands.. it''s hard to decide!! As problems go, at least it''s kind of a fun problem to have!

31.gif
31.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
That milgrain band is beautiful! I''m kind of a matchy person, but I don''t think you can go wrong either way. Choose what you love the most. That was a huge help
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the 2mm width will look the best with your solitaire, and I think no milgrain... or milgrain
19.gif
super helpful I know.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 12:14:33 PM
Author: siamese3

Hi chiquitapet! I'm glad you found the picture! That's the problem with solitaires, they look great with so many different bands.. it's hard to decide!! As problems go, at least it's kind of a fun problem to have!

31.gif
31.gif

Definitely a fun and exciting problem to have!!! I love these kinds of problems! After this one I`m hoping for a diamond stud problem
12.gif

Siamese, can you tell me how wide are the shank of your solitaire and your channel set band?

dreamer & risingsun: lol... Yes, thank you very much for your advice!
3.gif

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Chiquitapet.. the shank on my solitaire is 2.1mm at the bottom and 2.6mm at the top. My channel set band is around 2mm.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 12:46:14 PM
Author: siamese3
Chiquitapet.. the shank on my solitaire is 2.1mm at the bottom and 2.6mm at the top. My channel set band is around 2mm.
Thanks for the info! It seems our e-rings are very similar.

OBXLovr

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I''ve loved milgrain for years (I think it''s because it has a vintage feel to it) so I knew that''s what I would buy when I finally got an upgrade. I didn''t even look at anything else!

All of your sets are beautiful too! :)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Update ladies!! I have ordered a 2.5mm wide channel set band without milgrain from WF!! Thanks everyone for your input!! Will be back with photos as soon I have any! Soooo excited!!!
3.gif
9.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2010 7:32:58 PM
Author: chiquitapet
Update ladies!! I have ordered a 2.5mm wide channel set band without milgrain from WF!! Thanks everyone for your input!! Will be back with photos as soon I have any! Soooo excited!!!
3.gif
9.gif
How exciting! Is it a stock band, or will it be custom?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to vote for no milgrain, but you already decided. Better yet, get one of each to switch out!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing my excitement ladies!!!

Laila - It will be custom. The stock band comes in 2mm width only.

AprilBaby - Knowing myself and my obsession with rings, I`m pretty sure that a milgrain band will appear in my jewellery box at some stage!
3.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! Just received beautiful pictures from WF of my new channel set band. I`ll start a new thread as soon as it arrives here in Australia (hopefully by the end of the week). Can''t wait!! Here is a teaser pic.

chiquitapet_040510a.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful - we''ll be waiting for hand shots.

Hope it arrives to you soon!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, MissGotRocks!!! It has arrived in Australia and hopefully should be by my door today!!! Super excited!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results