shape
carat
color
clarity

Microderamabrasion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
CNspotts,

What an informative link. I never knew you could get poisioning from a topical such as vitamin C or sal acid.

Board, I think this is a very important point to consider when we attempt home remedys. I have always considered my skin as my armor...apparently I need to learn much more.

Just an added thought: Years ago...(when I baked my skin) I remember the tanning salon would only allow you the tiime they knew your skin color could take. So I would say to my friends, "well, I am the customer, I am paying, and if they won''t allow me more than 10 minutes...I will just go to the salon down the street after my 10 minutes! In one day I can rack up a full weeks worth of tanning. Who are they to tell me how much I can handle?" Yikes. I never did this, but I seriously considered it.

This thought reminded me of the boxed skin peels and microdermabrasion that are available today. There will always be some of us that think double dosing or double treatment will get us faster results. Never considering what damage we can do. Bleaching teeth are a great example. Too much too fast with in home remedy and your teeth turn a shade of translucent blue, permanantly.

I am the "mostest frugalest" of the bunch. But when it comes to my face...I have learned to call in the pros. Heres a suggestion...if these remedys really exfoliate...why not try them on your toosties first? This skin is far thicker and less likely to overdose. Cut down on the pedicure appointments...save that money and go to the professional skin care? I mean no offense
2.gif
to those of you whom it is working...just want every one to be overly cautious.

Regards-DKS

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I get real microdermbrasion done and love it. At home kits are not the same as microdermabrasion. Anyone who gets real micro done knows it''s not the same as the at home kits, and im not trying to be caddy by that. You have to get consecutive micro treatments to notice a difference in pores. I only get them once a month for maintence. My skin feels baby soft and it really helps reduce breakouts (If you get any), & Lightens brown spots & scars. It is costly but I buy packages. I also use a 2% BHA. I really like Paulas Choice products. www.paulaschoice.com She also has some awesome skin & hair care books.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results