Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Micro pave saphires?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I was just wondering if anybody had ever seen a band that had micro pave in sapphires. I keep trying to think of a way to add sapphires into both my ering and wedding band and wondered if this even could be done. What are your thoughts on what it looks like?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I spelled sapphires wrong!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It can be done but honestly, I don''t love the look because the sapphires don''t blend with the metal like diamonds do. Could you add sapphire sidestones or something?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think I agree. After posting that I found a pic of it and I did not like. The idea I have in mind has a sapphire baguette bezel set in the band on either side of my center stone. I just want to make sure I''ve looked at every single option I have before fully committing to one so I know that I have picked what truly speaks to my heart.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 1:00:28 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
I think I agree. After posting that I found a pic of it and I did not like. The idea I have in mind has a sapphire baguette bezel set in the band on either side of my center stone. I just want to make sure I''ve looked at every single option I have before fully committing to one so I know that I have picked what truly speaks to my heart.

I think that sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.