shape
carat
color
clarity

Micheel E. Sapphire is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, I love the roval! You can certainly see how much more "life" it has over the cushion. But the question really is what do you think???

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Very cool! I posted a response in the other thread, but I agree with Catmom! You mention the color not quite being where you would like it, so can you live with that? Also, you mention wanting a cushion, which this stone clearly isn''t. Although, if you went with the roval, it does not mean that you can NEVER get a cushion, right?!
31.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! WEll, I am still weighing in on it since I have a few days to be sure. I have looked all over the internet and of course I love the ones that go into the thousands of dollars range!! That is not even possible budget wise.
5.gif
I did see a beautiful sapphire from simply sapphires but I am waiting for a response from them.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
We do like what we cannot afford, especially when it comes to our bling! What is nice about colored stones is that there is a variety of stones available for all budgets (thankfully). I do not think you would be making a mistake going with the roval in terms of quality and sparkle. However, you need to be satisfied with your decision, so take the time you need to research other options as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results