shape
carat
color
clarity

Micheal B Lace with and AGS0 Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tareyton

Rough_Rock
Ok I just got the ring today. In this post https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-am-finally-done-experience-and-recommendations-ags000-princess-in-a-micheal-b.32879/= I talked about my experiences picking out the stone and setting. Finally I have it in my hands. So everyone that PMd me looking for pics here they are.

But first I must explain the adventure I had today picking it up.

The ring was finished and sent to Pearlmans on Monday. Bill sent it out within 4 hours to Martin Fuller for appraisal. I left work today at 1:30 to go pick it up. I Live in Pasadena MD which is about 45 minutes North of Martin''s office. I get the ring and it is beautifull. I go to leave get in my car and then realize wait Bill Scherlag who I bought the stone from is in the same building. I call him and ask him if he wants to see the final product. He comes outside to meet me. I show him the ring we chat and then I realize I LOCKED MY KEYS IN MY CAR. WITH MY PERSONAL CELL PHONE. All I have is the rings and my work cell. I have no ones phone number on my work cell that even lives close to where I am. I have to call the GF to ask her for a friend from colleges number. Now I am thinking oh crap what am I going to tell her I can''t explain what will happen she will ask me why are you down near DC in the middle of the day. (She lives in Boston). Bill is urging me not to call her he offers to drive me home almost 2 hours round trip and it is now middle of DC Rush hour. I call her because there was no way I would put Bill out like that. I ended up lieing and telling the GF I needed the number for something work related I said I was out on a ship at work ( I am a Ship Superintendent at a Ship Yard). SO eventually around 5:30 I get into my car and then get home around 7. What a day.

Well here are the stats

AGS0 (Cut)
F
VS2
1.34 carat

Micheal B Lace e-ring and matching wedding band.

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen4.jpg

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen5.jpg

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen6.jpg

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen7.jpg

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen8.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I saw that setting at the Tiny Jewel box and liked it myself. (Wish I''d seen it when I was engaged!) And oh I totally sympathize with you getting stuck in D.C. traffic!!!! (The whole story actually!)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OMG!!!! That ring is beyond gorgeous!!! I love the princess cut in that setting!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen9.jpg

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen11.jpg

tareyton

Rough_Rock

gmen13.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Tareyton, what an ordeal...you'll have a fun time re-telling that story after you propose though....

I absolutely LOVE the michael b lace ring and it looks just amazing with that princess stone. just gorgeous
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring and what an ordeal you went through today!

Yes, it will make a great story once you are engaged!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful set! I love it!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing set, i have never seen that before! I love the diamonds on the bands, simply stunning. Congrats!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!
30.gif
AGS0 Princesses are all so beautiful & sparkly. That setting is so neat too - I really like it.

Sorry for your tough time today, but it''s definitely a good story to tell your future fiancee!!!! Good luck!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!!! Love the wedding band too. Great set. She will loooove it!!!! Sorry about your ordeal today, but what a great story it will be to tell over and over. Great choice and job well done!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That is so unique, feminine and lovely! I haven''t been following -- did you pick this out without your GF? You have GREAT taste! I love the setting and I think she will too. That''s also a fabulous princess!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tareyton,

Those are exquisite! They remind me of a Tiffany ring someone posted here, only more so! Lace, indeed!

One question: won't the diamonds hit each other when your fiancée wears both rings?

Deb

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the side shots showing the lace...congrats you did a great job and that princess looks breathttaking!

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
WOWZA!!! It is beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

Pretty good photos too!

Maya

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
That''s one lucky girl! I love love love the lace! You did a great job picking that out!
36.gif

Hamster

Rough_Rock
Wow, so pretty!
30.gif

I''m glad you got home ok after that entire ordeal.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about your ordeal, but those rings were worth all the trouble! An incredibly gorgeous set and the center stone is amazing!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a beautiful set! I just love that setting and that princess looks amazing in it!

LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
Tareyton,
I''m glad to know you made it home okay. You''re to be commended for all of the diligent research and planning that went into choosing the diamond and the setting. But you''ve got to be careful with a gorgeous ring like that -- it poses such a distraction that even the simplest tasks are challenging. Make sure your girlfriend is sitting down when you propose!
Best regards,
Bill Scherlag

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow...your ring is amazing tareyton! i really really (really) love it...just beautiful!
3.gif
very well done.

sorry to hear about your harrowing day
39.gif
that was so nice of bill to offer to drive you home. what a guy!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a crazy story but a good one to tell after you get engaged!!

The rings are absolutely fantastic!!! Can''t wait to see some hand shots after you propose. Congratulations!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful set!
30.gif
I love the side diamonds...very different!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results