shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B Retailers???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kelly25252

Rough_Rock
I have done a mad search on the net and can''t seem to find any other Michael B reatilers besides Pearlmans or Solomon Brothers. I live in San Antonio and I''m just trying to find a retailer in Texas so I can go see their rings for myself. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kelly.

TikiTiki

Rough_Rock
Hi there!

If you are refering to Michael Bonandza, I would recommend that you email the company. They replied to me within 48 hours and gave me vendor information.

Good luck!

Thank you for your interest in Michael Bondanza Inc.
Please feel free to contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (800) 835-0041
Fax: (212) 921-2565

reena

Ideal_Rock
I think she might be referring to a different designer, who just goes by "Michael B". Have you tried calling the big-name jewlery stores in your area? My understanding is that Michael B. does not generally permit retailers to post photographs of his settings on the web, so you can't necessarily tell whether a particular store carries his stuff simply by looking at its website. (A good example--Michael C. Fina in NYC.) If you call around, you might have some luck.

Oh, and you have good taste--I love his settings too.

musette

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I actually joined this site to reply to your message.
Here's a link to Michael B. Jewelry. It's a difficult site to find using search engines.

http://www.michaelbjewelry.com/

If you click on "Michael B. Locations," you'll get a list of retailers who carry Michael B. jewelry by state.

Here's the list from Texas:

Calvin’s Fine Jewelry
3818 Far West Blvd. #102
Austin, TX

Duncan & Boyd Jewelers
809 Tyler
Amarillo, TX

Zadok Jewelers
Texas
Houston, TX

Lacey & Co.
7040 N. Mesa, Colony Cove
El Paso, TX

Eiseman Jewels
514 Northpark Center
Dallas, TX

I have a custom designed (23rd Street Jewelers, Santa Monica) bezel set 1.67c round brilliant sapphire surrounded by pave diamonds on a pave diamond basket on a Michael B. 2mm pave (single row) band (1 carat total diamond weight). I live in Southern California, and my jewelers work closely with Michael B.--his stuff is beautiful! Everyone just stares at my ring, including me! Definitely a driving hazzard.

I wear my ring around the clock and love it more each day!

Deborah

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
check out michael b's website www.michaelbjewelry.com. they have a list of retailers on their.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results