shape
carat
color
clarity

Miami Beach Antique Show

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Did all 5 days and it was spectacular. FI bought way more, but his budget was greater than mine. I'll take a pic of all our goodies in the morning. My purchases:

We're big on opals, and saw some incredible works.

The most ridonculous Portuguese paste ever.

20150203_185754.jpg

img_6865.jpg

img_6866.jpg

img_6867.jpg

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Saw a ridiculous 24 carat flawless asscher, but stupidly didn't take a picture.

img_6869.jpg

img_6870.jpg

img_16466.jpg

img_6871.jpg

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Love all of the opals! Your opal pin is very pretty as well :) I saw the last pendant as well . To die for!!! You look like you did great going for all 5 days wakingdreams53. Took home some beautiful goodies! My favorite piece of the show is this piece with the lovers eye. It was the most unusual piece for me with a huge pricetag to go with it!! Almost $8000!!

20150130_182727_resized_1.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
bbziggy and wakingdreams53 your pictures are awesome. Thanks for posting them.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wakingdreams53|1423020014|3826986 said:
Did all 5 days and it was spectacular. FI bought way more, but his budget was greater than mine. I'll take a pic of all our goodies in the morning. My purchases:

We're big on opals, and saw some incredible works.

The most ridonculous Portuguese paste ever.

The opal wings are amazing walkingdream53!!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

imageuploadedbytapatalk1423795798.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1423795818.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1423795833.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1423795855.jpg

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry for the cruddy quality,. I have no idea why they the pictures are clearer everywhere else except here.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am late to the thread, but I loved seeing all the pictures! :love: bbziggy, I love the necklace you bought! I am thinking this might be a very good alternative PS get-together for east coast people next year! I loved Las Vegas but it is a heck of a long trip for a weekend. I hope someone will let us know dates in advance and maybe we can come up with some ideas to meet, shop, and eat together! I think I could stand a trip to Miami in early February!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! Going to the Miami Beach Antique Show would be a dream come true!! The Vegas trip is sooooooo tempting but I agree it is far for a weekend. :cry: If there is a get together in Miami next winter count me in!!! :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Loving all the new pictures. :love: :love: :love:
ROL I am in bling heaven. WOW.

And if I can convince my dh to drive to Miami with me (instead of flying) count me in for next year. :appl: That's a big if though as he hates driving if we can fly and I hate flying if we can drive...oh well I guess we cannot agree on everything. Anyone from the NYC area who wants to drive to Miami with me next year? :bigsmile:

_26970.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Missy! Driving from NY to Miami? Whew, that is a heck of a lot more hours of danger than the flight to Miami! At least a train might be a little more relaxing? Do you ever travel by train?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi DiamondSeeker, I know you are right but I prefer driving as that way I/we are somewhat in control. I just spoke to my dh and he said he would prefer flying (of course LOL) to driving but prefers driving to the train so we shall see. Honestly, if my skin doesn't clear up I won't be going anywhere to meet anyone or see any beautiful jewels ;( so first things first. But if it all worked out for me that way well, just try keeping me away from you guys and the jewels. :appl: :wavey:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
OK ladies :love: Here are the dates for next years Miami Beach Antique show!!

Thursday Jan 28th - Monday Feb 1st 2016

I hope we can have a group meet up or dinner together come January show. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info bbziggy!

bbziggy said:
OK ladies :love: Here are the dates for next years Miami Beach Antique show!!

Thursday Jan 28th - Monday Feb 1st 2016

I hope we can have a group meet up or dinner together come January show. :appl:

Just asked my dh how he would feel about us driving or as DS suggested taking the train so maybe... :sun:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, take the train with Greg and Callie and I will fly in and meet ya there!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, You know me too well. I would love to go to this show, probably more than any other show out there!

Missy and Jimmianne, Can we talk you into going to this show too?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results