shape
carat
color
clarity

message for ARJUNAJANE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
so lovely, sapphiregirl!

congratulations! :)

SapphireGirl

Rough_Rock

Thank you!

emsmile.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sapphiregirl!!
35.gif

Oh wow, I''m sorry I didn''t see your thread earlier - I haven''t had much time for PS recently, so I sincerely hope you didn''t worry that I was ignoring your post or anything.

Your ring looks beautiful on you, my biggest congrats to you and your partner.

You have no idea how flattered I am that you choose to use my ring design as your engagement inspiration - honestly, when I opened your thread and read your message it really made my heart swell
5.gif
I take that as a huge compliment and I am very happy I could have helped you in finding the ring design that you love - on the other side of the world and all - part of the reason PS is so much fun
36.gif

Your sapphire is big and a beautiful blue
30.gif
Do you have the specs on the sapph and the ring, out of curiosity?
Also, if you are in the mood to show it off a bit more, I''m sure the folks over in the coloured stone forum would always be happy to see a new blue beauty
2.gif

Thankyou for posting and sharing your story, and my best wishes for your engagement and future together!
35.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!

SapphireGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks AJ for your lovely message - I am so pleased that was your response!!

The specs of the ring are:

3.58 Carat Cushion Cut Certified Natural Sapphire.
Set in bespoke platinum ring with 8 diamonds (total weight 0.31ct)
Measurements of the sapphire are 7.98 x 7.73 x 5.82mm

I may well post it on the other forum - I had no idea there were even websites like this until I found your thread on Google! It has opened a whole new world up to me!!

1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations on your gorgeous ring!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Who in the UK made it for you? Did you get the sapphire and the setting from the same place? She is a beauty btw!

SapphireGirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/1/2010 11:39:32 AM
Author: SapphireLover
Who in the UK made it for you? Did you get the sapphire and the setting from the same place? She is a beauty btw!
Thanks SapphireLover! We had it made at a place called Raphael - Hatton Garden, London
http://www.raphaellondon.com/
And yes, all from the same place - once we described what we wanted, they sourced a range of sapphires for us to pick from. Then they set it (and re-set it again) until it was perfect!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Everything about your engagement ring is just gorgeous! And the sapphires color is just beautiful.
4.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, SapphireGirl!! It is the most amazing electric blue. Congratulations!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

lweber

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring. I like the idea of color on an e-ring too.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2010 9:32:34 AM
Author: SapphireGirl
Thanks AJ for your lovely message - I am so pleased that was your response!!

The specs of the ring are:

3.58 Carat Cushion Cut Certified Natural Sapphire.

Set in bespoke platinum ring with 8 diamonds (total weight 0.31ct)

Measurements of the sapphire are 7.98 x 7.73 x 5.82mm

I may well post it on the other forum - I had no idea there were even websites like this until I found your thread on Google! It has opened a whole new world up to me!!

1.gif

Wowee, that''s a lovely big sapphire girl! Thankyou for sharing the specs. Congrats again on creating your dream ring, I am sincerely happy that my thread could have led you to PS - I hope you stick around a bit and check things out
5.gif
35.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphire_girl
That''s a beautiful Sapphire. I can''t tell for sure, but it looks to have some silk in it giving it a velvety appearance (that''s a good thing). Do you know the country of origin of the stone?

SapphireGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone!!

Tourmaline lover, it is from Sri Lanka

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, absolutely stunning!
Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results