shape
carat
color
clarity

message for ARJUNAJANE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SapphireGirl

Rough_Rock

Hi Arjunajane,

I got engaged a few months ago and always knew I wanted an engagement ring with colour. I decided to go for a sapphire. I looked around many many places (in London - that''s where I am based) and nothing I found was quite what I wanted. It seems a lot of the sapphire rings are very traditional and I wanted something with more of a contemporary feel.

So, we found a jeweller to make our ring bespoke. But I needed to create a design - and this was the hard part for me. So I googled sapphire rings for weeks and made a compilation of some I thought were pretty. However, nothing wowed me hugely or felt like the ''right'' design, until my googling led me to your Jeff White Sapphire + Brian Gavin design forum. I loved your ring so much, found it absolutely beautiful - and finally both my fiance and I both loved the same thing. (He had previously been reluctant for me to have a sapphire engagement ring - he wanted me to have a traditional diamond) But your ring changed his mind!

Anyway, I hope you will be flattered that we based our design on yours. (we are on other sides of the world, so unlikely to have any friends in common!)

I wanted to share some pictures with you, seeing as your ring was the inspiration for ours! My photography skills, camera or setting are not quite aslovely as yours, but you should get the idea!

I hope you like them....

26.gif

10c.jpg

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I love the design
30.gif
So pretty
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful ring and a beautiful color sapphire. Congratulations!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it.
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is truly gorgeous and fits your hand perfectly!!!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
I really love saphires. Your ring is gorgeous. Congratulations!

SapphireGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments! I have never loved a piece of jewellery as much - I can''t stop looking at it - can be dangerous when driving!

Does anyone know how to contact another member on here - I''m not sure if Arjuna Jane will see this message and I really would like her to...

thanks

emteeth.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2010 7:50:01 AM
Author: SapphireGirl
Thanks everyone for your comments! I have never loved a piece of jewellery as much - I can''t stop looking at it - can be dangerous when driving!

Does anyone know how to contact another member on here - I''m not sure if Arjuna Jane will see this message and I really would like her to...

thanks

emteeth.gif
I will try and find her for you SG, but chances are she will see this thread as her name is there. Sorry, no PM''s are available here.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great colour.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2010 8:24:57 AM
Author: SapphireGirl
Thanks
1.gif
You are welcome, I have put out a Pricescope APB on her!
9.gif

Your ring is beautiful!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!! What a rich blue sapphire!! Beautiful ring!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
congratulations - it''s lovely! I''m glad you found your inspiration

SapphireGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks Maevie, luckyshe, lknvrb, lorelei and oddoneout for your comments :)
I have put a couple more pics on as it is suprisingly sunny here today and I thought these came out quite nicely!

I seem to be having problems with some of the pics. I will try again...

210310...jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results