shape
carat
color
clarity

Meresal''s wedding shoes are here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 11:17:31 AM
Author: Rachie
Meresal ~ For right now, I'm just getting the 2nd pair done. I want to see how well the cobbler does and then I'll decide on doing the blue pair. I'll post pics once I get them done.

Bia ~ Just the color/material. You pay the price of the shoe plus 30%. So, if there is a certain shoe style that you love, but not the colors, then you can get the color/material that you like. If you check out the CL thread in the Purse Forum, they have a topic that covers the available options for all of the styles for this year. There is so much info for CL's on that site! Those ladies know their CL's!

ETA: Oh, they are all hand made too. So, technically, they are making the whole shoe!
I was thinking more along the lines of the shoe itself. I can't walk down the aisle in 4 and 1/2 inch heels. Not only would I break my face, but I stand 5'10 as is. My FI is 5'11, so I'd tower him.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 10:53:48 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/19/2009 10:50:35 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
Mer...great shoes!

For anyone else that is looking for a specific pair of Louboutins and can''t find them, I was just in the boutique this past Sunday and they will custom make any shoe you want. Really, its not that more expensive than the actuall shoe. I went with a friend who is getting a pair made for her wedding and I guess I just never thought to ask because I already had my shoes. Anyway, I just thought I''d through that out there in case anyone is looking for the perfect pair and can''t find them.
Will they custom make the whole shoe or just the color?
The whole shoe. So...she choose...the color, the platform height...and rhinestones on the toe of the shoe.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 11:34:30 AM

Date: 3/19/2009 10:53:48 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/19/2009 10:50:35 AM
Mer...great shoes!

For anyone else that is looking for a specific pair of Louboutins and can''t find them, I was just in the boutique this past Sunday and they will custom make any shoe you want. Really, its not that more expensive than the actuall shoe. I went with a friend who is getting a pair made for her wedding and I guess I just never thought to ask because I already had my shoes. Anyway, I just thought I''d through that out there in case anyone is looking for the perfect pair and can''t find them.
Will they custom make the whole shoe or just the color?
The whole shoe. So...she choose...the color, the platform height...and rhinestones on the toe of the shoe.
ooooohhhhhhhhhh
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Meresal, my FI is NOT going to be happy when he hears this!

Thanks EM1!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I am convinced that when you arrive in heaven, the first thing that happens is that you get a pair of these shoes.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
Meresal! These shoes are GORGEOUS!! Absolutely stunning. They have me second guessing my shoes, b/c I would love to have that iconic CL red peaking out in some of my wedding photos. I found a few online this morning, and they look amazing in photos. I''m sure you''ve thought about this, but make sure your photographer gets tons of pictures of those fabulous shoes.

redshoes32109.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Kelly- love that photo!

Mer- I finally found the thread about your smoking hot shoes. Seriously, I think they are works of art!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
If we could give shoes a crown, these deserve a crown.

The. Best. Wedding. Shoes. Ever.

EVER!

Meresal, girl... everything you post always makes me wanna join your girl posse!

You should be a stylist, girlfriend!!!!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HOT DAMN!!!

I have to look at something else now before the drool gets all over the keyboard, lol!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Meresal, I was in Neiman''s today and got to see your lovelie''s in person
30.gif
VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 6:32:16 PM
Author: katamari
I am convinced that when you arrive in heaven, the first thing that happens is that you get a pair of these shoes.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
This is too funny!! I wonder if stilettos puncture the clouds
41.gif

Kellybell: I will be sure to get some good ones!! I love the way the red pops against all the white.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 11:37:31 AM
Author: Bliss
If we could give shoes a crown, these deserve a crown.

The. Best. Wedding. Shoes. Ever.

EVER!

Meresal, girl... everything you post always makes me wanna join your girl posse!

You should be a stylist, girlfriend!!!!!!
Thank you Bliss!! We should definitely plan to hang out the next time I visit your neck of the country!! Need a personal shopper for a few days?? I could spend a serious amount of someone elses dough there!!
22.gif
Also, I am getting pretty tired of my desk job... anyone you know that is looking for a stylist? I even have a place to stay!!
36.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
They are STUNNING! I adore them. Watch your feet, you have lots of brides ready to swipe them! Hehe
1.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Icekid and Yimmers- Thanks girls!!

bensbride- Why, you lookin?!?
11.gif
I will be sure to watch them closely. Thank you!
27.gif

Margot

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 12:13:26 AM
Author:meresal

FMIL called me as I left work today, to let me know that FedEx man had visited...

31.gif

Here they are...

I can''t remember what other shoes looks like after looking at these. Absolutely fabulous!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Those are some HOT, HOT shoes!!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Margot and FroggyMont, thank you!! And welcome to PS!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results