shape
carat
color
clarity

Meresal''s wedding shoes are here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:22:44 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/18/2009 1:55:01 PM
Author: Rachie
Meresal ~ I got these! I'm so excited! They are really comfortable too!
loubshoe12.jpg

I want these too!!!
30.gif

If only I weren't 5'10 as is
39.gif
Pssh... I am 5-8! How tall is your SO?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Serious WOW!

6.gif
10.gif
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So uh...I wear a 7.5 usually...
31.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
L
30.gif
V E

Awesome. Just awesome.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beyond gorgeous! So jealous!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:33:25 PM
Author: meresal

LabRat
40.gif
- LOL (What is it that you do actually?). Unfortunately I think I have fallen for Louboutin as well. However, for FI, Christmas and Brithday shopping should be pretty simple from here on out!

LOL...I am a PhD candidate in Cell and Molecular Biology (many times I feel trapped in the lab just like our poor lab mice, hence the name) at UT Austin.

I have a pair of Louboutins that SO got me at the boutique in Vegas (that boutique is so amazing that even SO was lured by the sexiness!) but I have not worn them yet because the soles are very slippery! I am looking into getting some red rubber sole savers and having them put on by a cobbler so I don''t totally wipe out when I wear them. Plus there is the added bonus of preserving the pretty red. We are going to Vegas again in a few weeks so I need to wear the first pair soon so he''ll be lured into getting me another pair!
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dreamgirl and CDN. You girls are awesome!
30.gif

Sunny- If they add PM''s before your wedding, then I would be more than happy to share my shoes with my ''LIW'' buddy
9.gif
ps I love you new AV.

LabRat
40.gif
- LOL (What is it that you do actually?). Unfortunately I think I have fallen for Louboutin as well. However, for FI, Christmas and Brithday shopping should be pretty simple from here on out!

Freke- Those would be a 7.5
31.gif

AmberG and Maisie- Thank you!

Jcrow- You''re too funny!! And for the record I think you should go to Austin. Not only because it''s a great area, but I worry that you would never come to Houston GTG''s if you were in Dallas...
39.gif

Rachie- Those are awesome for something blue and definitely wearable again!! Can''t wait to see IRL pics!!

Alison- This is the first pair that I have ever tried on. They are all TDF!!

don''t worry! we have family in houston, so if a gtg is there i''m sure i''ll find a way to make it!
5.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh, they are fab!
30.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I think I am in love!!!! Those are gorgeous!!

I better stop looking or I am going to *NEED* those. :)

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I attempted to try those on during a shopping trip w/AmberGretchen...unfortunately, my huge feet could not fit inside them! But they are gorgeous =)

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Uhmmm... I think those shoes give all other shoes an inferiority complex. I bought shoes about 4-5 years (YES YEARS ago) thinking that they would be my wedding shoes. They are nothing special, but a way to rationalize the purchase years ago.

But seeing your incredible shoes. Oh my gosh, my shoes look like poop. I just spent about 40 minutes looking for better ones...(and yours on ebay of something) because I realized that my shoes, can''t possibly do. No other shoe will ever look as beautiful as those shoes. Period. Incidentally, I stumbled upon another forum where the girl had bought the same shoes for her wedding. She''s planning on putting sparkles on the bows (a la Freke).

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 5:19:46 PM
Author: FrekeChild
So uh...I wear a 7.5 usually...
31.gif
Me too, me too
36.gif

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
The best shoes ever, seriously.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 5:27:16 PM
Author: LabRatPhD

LabRat
40.gif

LOL...I am a PhD candidate in Cell and Molecular Biology (many times I feel trapped in the lab just like our poor lab mice, hence the name) at UT Austin.

I have a pair of Louboutins that SO got me at the boutique in Vegas (that boutique is so amazing that even SO was lured by the sexiness!) but I have not worn them yet because the soles are very slippery! I am looking into getting some red rubber sole savers and having them put on by a cobbler so I don''t totally wipe out when I wear them. Plus there is the added bonus of preserving the pretty red. We are going to Vegas again in a few weeks so I need to wear the first pair soon so he''ll be lured into getting me another pair!
31.gif

Labrat ~ I actually just purchased a pair of red 1.0mm vibram soles for another pair of CL''s that I have from the seller panrixx on ebay. They were $13 with shipping. They are the thinnest ones out there and they are an almost exact match for the red on the soles. I found out about them through the CL thread on the Purse Forum. Now, I just need to find a good cobbler in Michigan!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
oh....my...damn those are freaking hot!

I love my Manolo''s, but if I could have 2 pairs...I would probably get those too!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
i am one of those weirdos who just isnt into shoes.
i probably own less pairs of shoes than anyone on this board, i hate shoe shopping, and i''m wearing flip flops at my wedding.

BUT....i have to admit....
those shoes look DAMN good on you.
i was shocked that i even read this entire thread.
- that says ALOT about that pair of shoes you have there! :) congrats!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, those shoes... DAYUM!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Best, hottest, most gorgeous shoes EVER! I wants them... BAD!

(So I wonder if your husband is gonna want you to wear them all night long
31.gif
)

12.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Any chance your shoes will turn into a size 5 on the day of my wedding?
ally echos my feelings right now. I looked back at my shoes thread and thought bleah. How common. I keep telling myself I can''t afford them anyway. They cost more than my dress
39.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Those are just a-freakin''-mazing! They look beautiful on you! I am completely green with envy
21.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not a shoe person either, but WOW! They are gorgeous!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
You ladies are amazing. I had no idea that everyone would love them. Thank you so much!!

Ally and Choro: I''m so sorry. I didn''t mean to give you weird feelings about your own shoes. There is no way I could have gotten these with out the generosity of my FMIL.
DMBFireDancer- Thanks for reading all the way thru. It definitely says something!! Can you believe we''re almost 4 months away. It''s starting to fly by, but I''m getting more and more excited as it gets closer!!
9.gif

Inanna- FI saw your post and gave me a "You better believe it" look. LOL!!
Rachie- Are you having the soles put on your blue shoes? or just the second pair?
LabRat- You''re at UT?! I would do anything to get another pair!! Get those things on soon!!
31.gif
Can the "saver" soles be removed without hurting the regular red sole?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Poca, here is your frontal...

IMG_1822.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Allycat: I''d love to see these shoes you''ve held onto for 5 years!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
ACK!! EXTREME CUTENESS!!!!!!

I LOVE them!!
30.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 12:10:01 AM
LabRat- You''re at UT?! I would do anything to get another pair!! Get those things on soon!!
31.gif
Can the ''saver'' soles be removed without hurting the regular red sole?

Yes, I LOOOOVE Austin! I am originally a Northeastern girl but coming down to Austin for grad school has made me fall in love with this city! I still have a few more years to go until I am done and SO and I are loving it here!

I am not sure if the soles can come off without disturbing the original (I have a feeling they can) but they are very thin (1.0 mm) and are only attached to the part of the sole that touches the ground, so no one will see them. Apparently they are made especially to match the CL red! SO thought I was being ridiculous about the slippery soles but I actually slipped on our carpet wearing them! They are relatively cheap and you can get them on eBay (as Rachie mentioned above). I ADORE the front view of your''s...they are so fab!
30.gif

I need to get mine fixed up soon so I can lure SO back into the CL boutique. To my advantage, he thinks CLs are a great, cheaper alternative to my other love (Chanel)
31.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Meresal: You definitely do not have to apologize for showing me the error of my ways! I did not know such beautiful shoes existed. I wanted to show my fiancé last night, but he got home to late. My shoes are nothing special! Just white sandals, with a silver heel (I know, in retrospect it kind of sounds trashy...) When I bought them 5 years ago, I knew I would never wear them but was overcome with *need*.

You''ve inspired me to shop around a bit, maybe I can find something better. Styles change so much, that what you thought were nice 5 years ago, are not necessarily amazing today.

But meanwhile, you can post more pictures of your gorgeous shoes.....
2.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 12:27:16 AM
Poca, here is your frontal...
Thank you! They''re freaking incredible, Mer! I don''t know if it''s even possible to love them any more than I already did, but I''m just swooning over here
30.gif
Sooo, what about that Sisterhood of the Travelling Shoes idea you had? You know Freke and I both wear size 7.5
31.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Mer...great shoes!

For anyone else that is looking for a specific pair of Louboutins and can''t find them, I was just in the boutique this past Sunday and they will custom make any shoe you want. Really, its not that more expensive than the actuall shoe. I went with a friend who is getting a pair made for her wedding and I guess I just never thought to ask because I already had my shoes. Anyway, I just thought I''d through that out there in case anyone is looking for the perfect pair and can''t find them.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 10:50:35 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
Mer...great shoes!

For anyone else that is looking for a specific pair of Louboutins and can''t find them, I was just in the boutique this past Sunday and they will custom make any shoe you want. Really, its not that more expensive than the actuall shoe. I went with a friend who is getting a pair made for her wedding and I guess I just never thought to ask because I already had my shoes. Anyway, I just thought I''d through that out there in case anyone is looking for the perfect pair and can''t find them.
Will they custom make the whole shoe or just the color?

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Meresal ~ For right now, I'm just getting the 2nd pair done. I want to see how well the cobbler does and then I'll decide on doing the blue pair. I'll post pics once I get them done.

Bia ~ Just the color/material. You pay the price of the shoe plus 30%. So, if there is a certain shoe style that you love, but not the colors, then you can get the color/material that you like. If you check out the CL thread in the Purse Forum, they have a topic that covers the available options for all of the styles for this year. There is so much info for CL's on that site! Those ladies know their CL's!

ETA: Oh, they are all hand made too. So, technically, they are making the whole shoe!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results