shape
carat
color
clarity

Meresal''s wedding shoes are here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 9:58:05 AM
Author: meresal
Ok, so maybe we can just make this ''Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes''. Something borrowed anyone...
31.gif

Thank you ladies!!
poca- FMIL took some pics from the front, but they are from an above agle and actually make me nautious when I look at them. (Think of pictures taken directly down into a canyon
14.gif
). I''ll have FI take some more tonight so I can post frontals for you.
dreaming- Thank you. They are Christian Louboutin, Bow T Dorcet. I ordered them from Neimans, but they are also at Barney''s. HTH
violet, sparkalicious, danielle, rockin11, kim N, akmiss, choro, bee*, AdiS, modernsparkler, ILPC, sammyj, Hudson_Hawk- Thank you girls!! If I had a million dollars, I would buy every bride a pair. I feel amazing in them!!
Deelight- Thanks! It definitely takes practice. FI jokes that I could run a marathon in heels. FMIL told me yesterday that she will never stop wearing heels, because she knows that once she stops her feet will never fit in them again... and she has a great collection
30.gif

GoodSoul- Thank you! LOL. I''ll see if FMIL can set something up!!
Freke- I HAVE THEM!! The SA let me order them early on Thursday with my weekend discount, and they arrived yesterday!! The only thing that shocked us was that they sent the Red shoe bags. I guess I was expecting them to send white ones, with white shoes... especially satin. I''m scared to put them in a red cloth bag. Any thoughts? FMIL gave me some whitet shoe bags she got at Encore this past weekend in Vegas, but I''m thinking about calling the head store to see if they have white shoes bags??
doodle- Thanks!! You crack me up... I tried to be minimal with my posts last night, for that exact reason.
27.gif
vGlad to know I wasn''t the only one that celebrated!!
honey22- Thank you! They are $895, but you''ve got almost 8 months, I bet they will go down in price!! Or I''ll just reference you to my ''Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes'' idea.
31.gif

elrohwen- Thanks!! I''m actually getting a short dress to wear when we go out after the reception, and will difinitely be showing them off!!
CL''s signature is red (as you obviously know!), so I think they only make red shoe bags. What store did you order from? I am pretty sure they''ll have extra shoe bags laying around from random pairs of shoes. Those high-end stores are nice and accomodating so they''ll probably give you whatever you want. :)

BTW, the shoes looks amazing on you... makes me wish my wedding was sooner so I can wear mine too!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
i.want.those.shoes.
30.gif

nice feet girlfriend
2.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 9:24:22 AM
Author: glueck
WOW! My heart skipped a beat....those shoes are PERFECT! Congratulations!!!
Thank you glueck!

Neat- Thank you. They are definitely going to take practice. I have never worn any heel with such a small space for my foot!! I have super narrow feet, and they make me feel like big foot unless I have hose on.
Fiery- Thanks hun!! How are you?? I have a feeling we haven''t talked much, because I don''t venture into the Family thread much. I hope everything is going well.
12.gif

Tlh- Thanks!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Meresal, those are gorgeous! I''m so glad that you posted them bc I''m off to see if they come in other colors!
31.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Wow Mer! Those shoes look WONDERFUL on you! I am blown away. Good for you for being able to walk in them!

You totally need a short dress for going out after the wedding. Those babies need to be shown off!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:10:34 AM
Author: Lioness

CL''s signature is red (as you obviously know!), so I think they only make red shoe bags. What store did you order from? I am pretty sure they''ll have extra shoe bags laying around from random pairs of shoes. Those high-end stores are nice and accomodating so they''ll probably give you whatever you want. :)

BTW, the shoes looks amazing on you... makes me wish my wedding was sooner so I can wear mine too!
Oh well, I''ll just keep them in the plastic, while inside the red bags. My wedding isn''t until July, but I''ll be using every excuse to wear them
2.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:20:21 AM
Author: CrookedRock
Wow! Meresal, those are gorgeous! I''m so glad that you posted them bc I''m off to see if they come in other colors!
31.gif
Navy and Black
9.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:17:52 AM
Author: Bia
i.want.those.shoes.
30.gif

nice feet girlfriend
2.gif
Thanks Bia... I''ve been toning them while sitting on my couch thinking about doing 30DS
26.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Meresal, could those shoes look any more perfect on your feet? They are sooo beautiful!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look stunning on your feet! Va-va-voom, missy!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
They are so beautiful! I saw them at NM and they are even more gorgeous in person!
30.gif
I also ordered my CL wedding shoes yesterday! They should be here by Friday, yay! I will post pics once they arrive!

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
LOVE. THOSE. SHOES.

Now, if only FI weren''t 4 inches shorter. *sigh*

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh dear GOD those are hot! You''d better watch out you don''t wind up with a honeymoon baby thanks to those shoes!!!
9.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
They are stunning!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Clairitek, NEL, kama_s, mscushion- Thanks girls!
Winks_Elf- That "situation" will be avoided at all costs! LOL! C has already made comments regarding the sexiness of said shoes...
18.gif

Rachie- Which ones did you get?!

Courtney- CL makes a gorgeous pair of Ivory Satin ballet flats!! Interested!?
31.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! So glad she got them for you. That''s so awesome. They are gorgeous and.... aren''t you little miss hot stuff in them shoes?!
30.gif
3.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Drool
30.gif
Gorgeous
30.gif
Wow
30.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
O.M.G.

Those are freaking HOT!! I''m def in on the traveling shoes idea!
31.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Those shoes are insanely gorgeous! I love Louboutins!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So....what size shoe do you wear again?

I think keeping them in plastic inside the red bags is probably a good idea. I wouldn''t even want to risk it with the red.

They are seriously just amazing. YOWZA!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG those are just the MOST GORGEOUS wedding shoes EVER - FABULOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wholly crap. GORGEOUS!! gorgeous!! gorgeous! wow. best wedding shoes ever! dang they are fabulous. hang on, let me go get a peek at them again..

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
... yep! they''re HOT.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so beautiful! I wish I could walk in heels! I would buy them in a shot! I am lucky that the shoes I have chosen can be ordered in different heel heights so I can be a bit more comfortable and less likely to fall flat on my face!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Meresal ~ I got these! I''m so excited! They are really comfortable too!

loubshoe12.jpg

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Those are A-M-A-ZING! I die! What I wouldn''t do for a pair of CL shoes
31.gif

You will be floating on your wedding day! I am sure those are just going to help make you feel even more special on your big day... so fun!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:27:23 AM
Author: meresal

Date: 3/18/2009 10:17:52 AM
Author: Bia
i.want.those.shoes.
30.gif

nice feet girlfriend
2.gif
Thanks Bia... I''ve been toning them while sitting on my couch thinking about doing 30DS
26.gif
You and me...we think alike
9.gif

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
o WOW! those shoes are perfect
30.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 1:55:01 PM
Author: Rachie
Meresal ~ I got these! I''m so excited! They are really comfortable too!
loubshoe12.jpg

I want these too!!!
30.gif

If only I weren''t 5''10 as is
39.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dreamgirl and CDN. You girls are awesome!
30.gif

Sunny- If they add PM''s before your wedding, then I would be more than happy to share my shoes with my "LIW" buddy
9.gif
ps I love you new AV.
LabRat
40.gif
- LOL (What is it that you do actually?). Unfortunately I think I have fallen for Louboutin as well. However, for FI, Christmas and Brithday shopping should be pretty simple from here on out!
Freke- Those would be a 7.5
31.gif

AmberG and Maisie- Thank you!
Jcrow- You''re too funny!! And for the record I think you should go to Austin. Not only because it''s a great area, but I worry that you would never come to Houston GTG''s if you were in Dallas...
39.gif

Rachie- Those are awesome for something blue and definitely wearable again!! Can''t wait to see IRL pics!!
Alison- This is the first pair that I have ever tried on. They are all TDF!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results