shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's wedding stack?

MissouriRiverSapphireCo

Rough_Rock
Trade
I find my mokume wedding band enough for most days and wouldn't want a stack, but I *did* convince my wife that it was the finger not the ring that makes me married, and received permission to commission a second ring with a Sapphire set in it for dressier days. :appl: I confess to not actually having the money for the setting together yet, or I'd show it! Please share what you come up with, I would love to see more man bling around here ;-)

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
I find my mokume wedding band enough for most days and wouldn't want a stack, but I *did* convince my wife that it was the finger not the ring that makes me married, and received permission to commission a second ring with a Sapphire set in it for dressier days. :appl: I confess to not actually having the money for the setting together yet, or I'd show it! Please share what you come up with, I would love to see more man bling around here ;-)

I'll post some pics of man bling when he comes home. I wonder if there are any threads here on PS? I didn't see any.

Also, TELL ME about what you're thinking of doing!!! So exciting!! :P2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll post some pics of man bling when he comes home. I wonder if there are any threads here on PS? I didn't see any.

Also, TELL ME about what you're thinking of doing!!! So exciting!! :P2

there is the men's bling eye candy thread in the show me the bling sub forum
it is pinned
i always enjoy that one

not sure about stacks ?- you could be a trail blazer ...with all of us cheering you on

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Sorry these are late!

Bottom = His wedding band, 1 ct. princess cut diamonds. It is HEAVY gold! It is pretty cool, it is kind of reversible.. the back of it has this milgrain pattern but the front doesn't. Two in one.

Middle = A birthday present from me I had made a few years ago with garnets and diamonds. The inside is engraved "King (his name)" which is great since our son's birthstone is garnet and he has the same name as his father. It's like the ring was made for the baby!

Top = Gold and diamond pinky ring I made for him with his teenage nickname. He had another name ring from a LONG time ago, and it got lost in the ocean. I always felt bad (he did not care) so I got him this one.

IMG_9095.jpeg IMG_9096.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results