shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens'' Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band Options?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

polakse

Rough_Rock
Hello. Well, after spending the better part of last year researching and finally finding the perfect engagement ring/diamond for my fiancée, now it''s time to find my wedding band. I like the material properties of Tungsten Carbide, and I''m also partial to the color, but I''m slightly confused by the wide range of prices for similar style rings with similar material chemistry (Cobalt free).

I like the wider, flat, "comfort fit," "pipe cut" style of rings. Like this one from Tungstenworld.com:

Nov202006_200346_000013%5B1%5D.jpg

But I''ve seen similar rings on various websites anywhere between $99 and $600. Does anyone have any experience with Tungsten Carbide rings? Is there a big difference in craftsmanship (ie. polish, attention to detail, etc)? So far, I like the ring above best, I think. Plus, Tungstenworld.com has some of the better prices I''ve seen, and they offer lifetime sizing and a lifetime warranty on their rings. Seems like a good deal. Anybody deal with them before?

Any other ring suggestions? On-hand pics? Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks!

polakse

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 1:14:42 PM
Author: Ohio Rocks
I would try this company. I''m getting my ring from them for our May wedding.

http://www.trewtungsten.com/collection.php

Thanks, I''ve been to their website and I like their flat, polished TC ring. How are they on pricing? Similar to Tungstenworld.com?

xzjn9p

Rough_Rock
I''ve also been wondering about tunsten world. Their prices are very competitive and seem to be just as nice as Trew for quality.

Ohio Rocks

Rough_Rock
Trew Tungsten rings go for $400 +

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I just bought one on ebay for $35 or so with shipping. I was also amazed at the huge price differences, but figured that I could stand to loose $35 if it didn''t work out. The ring is perfect. The inside is the nice rounded comfort fit, and the exterior polish is amazing. I''ve worn it around the last month or so, and banged it on plenty of things, and it still looks just like when I pulled it out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results