shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's Tie Clip w/ H&A Ideal Cut - Attention Vendors =)

CPF0RY0U

Rough_Rock
Ever since lurking around these forums for the past couple years and buying my wife a nice engagement ring, earrings, etc, I'm wishing that us men can have some bling every so often.

Any men here think they would be interested if there were a tie clip out there with a nice 1/4 to 1/3 carat H&A super ideal cut diamond, or maybe a melee of smaller diamonds?

I see a few on Amazon with just a "diamond", and I saw one at a local jewelry store, but I didn't have to pull out my viewers to know that the diamond was just plain horrible.

Vendors, hopefully you're listening, because I'd buy one with reasonable pricing of course =)

Keywords = men's jewelry, tieclip, tie clip

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree - there is a shortage of good quality men's jewelry and a shortage of men wearing it elegantly. The problem is that the shortage of men wearing good quality jewelry means that any piece will sit for a long time in inventory, which gets expensive, specially with the high price of both diamonds and gold today.

I think the best solution would be for you to contact a vendor and have one custom made for you. You can get reasonable prices, choose the stone and have all the fun we ladies have with our projects.

DoctorD

Rough_Rock
I was / am intersted in diamond tie bars. How does your story end? Did any designers come through for you?

I had one made that is an exact match to my wedding ring.

My wife loved it when I told her it keeps her closer to my heart ... which it does.

I have a pic of the tie bar somewhere, but I can't find it now.

You can imagine it from the ring picture. Just imagine cutting the shank midway, opening it up, and lying it flat.

Now I'm thinking of a patriotic one, ready for the Freedom Tower opening. Red, white, and blue square-cut stones, lined up across the bar with an invisible setting.
diamond_band_f_on_hand_biggerj.png

guilhermeesq

Shiny_Rock
I was at a jewelry store in my city, a prominent one at that. The salesman had a substantial 1 carat solitaire on. He seemed awful proud of that Fuzzy milky piece of cotton . I complimented him on it more than I would a stellar piece, because deep down I like to have a little fun with sarcasm from time to time. He was proud of the 1 carat club badge but I would never wear a stone without tremendous fire or scintillation.

One time I bought a 15 gram diamond solitaire on ebay claiming to be a .50 carat .

well it arrived and it was about .90 carat!!!!!! but i noticed a big big black carbon in the center. so i sold it for a 10 dollar profit that week. I should have kept the stone because it was worth alot more but I am so picky when it comes to diamonds

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results