Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's Tie Clip w/ H&A Ideal Cut - Attention Vendors =)

CPF0RY0U

Rough_Rock
Ever since lurking around these forums for the past couple years and buying my wife a nice engagement ring, earrings, etc, I'm wishing that us men can have some bling every so often.

Any men here think they would be interested if there were a tie clip out there with a nice 1/4 to 1/3 carat H&A super ideal cut diamond, or maybe a melee of smaller diamonds?

I see a few on Amazon with just a "diamond", and I saw one at a local jewelry store, but I didn't have to pull out my viewers to know that the diamond was just plain horrible.

Vendors, hopefully you're listening, because I'd buy one with reasonable pricing of course =)

Keywords = men's jewelry, tieclip, tie clip

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree - there is a shortage of good quality men's jewelry and a shortage of men wearing it elegantly. The problem is that the shortage of men wearing good quality jewelry means that any piece will sit for a long time in inventory, which gets expensive, specially with the high price of both diamonds and gold today.

I think the best solution would be for you to contact a vendor and have one custom made for you. You can get reasonable prices, choose the stone and have all the fun we ladies have with our projects.

DoctorD

Rough_Rock
I was / am intersted in diamond tie bars. How does your story end? Did any designers come through for you?

I had one made that is an exact match to my wedding ring.

My wife loved it when I told her it keeps her closer to my heart ... which it does.

I have a pic of the tie bar somewhere, but I can't find it now.

You can imagine it from the ring picture. Just imagine cutting the shank midway, opening it up, and lying it flat.

Now I'm thinking of a patriotic one, ready for the Freedom Tower opening. Red, white, and blue square-cut stones, lined up across the bar with an invisible setting.
diamond_band_f_on_hand_biggerj.png

guilhermeesq

Shiny_Rock
I was at a jewelry store in my city, a prominent one at that. The salesman had a substantial 1 carat solitaire on. He seemed awful proud of that Fuzzy milky piece of cotton . I complimented him on it more than I would a stellar piece, because deep down I like to have a little fun with sarcasm from time to time. He was proud of the 1 carat club badge but I would never wear a stone without tremendous fire or scintillation.

One time I bought a 15 gram diamond solitaire on ebay claiming to be a .50 carat .

well it arrived and it was about .90 carat!!!!!! but i noticed a big big black carbon in the center. so i sold it for a 10 dollar profit that week. I should have kept the stone because it was worth alot more but I am so picky when it comes to diamonds

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.