shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's Ring Help: Looking for Hexagon Ring Mount

leetpuma

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
I am new here so let me know if this in in the wrong place.

Here is a ring I love (Sold by David Yurman for $$$):
R15588M88AGA_ALT2.jpeg R15588M88AGA.jpeg

I have looked though most of the Stuller mountings for men and have not been able to find anything but oval/rectangular signet rings.
https://www.stuller.com/products/9221/?groupId=44024 (I actually like this ring alot too)

1) Are there any other companies that make ring mountings? I have not really been able to find any outside of Stuller.

2) Does anyone have any idea where I could find something like this so I can set my own stone in it?

3) And if I have to go custom what would be an guesstimate on the price for something like this? (And any recommendations on where to go)

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's quite a simple design, it should be possible to have a local jeweller create a CAD file and cast it in the metal of your choice (if you/they have no reservations in terms of IP copying/inspiration).

Are you in the US, UK, or elsewhere? I think @kevnick80 has done a lot of custom work in Scotland.

leetpuma

Rough_Rock
I do live in the US. So local jeweler would be easer with import export.

Thanks for the heads up that this is not too hard of a design to cast.

Doe you know anyone outside of Stuller that makes pre-made mountings? I am always looking for more inspiration

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IIRC Adwar also sell a wide range of stuff, although I'm not sure if it's only accessible via a jeweler!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results