shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''s Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I also have these, and I REALLY like them. However, they''re darker than the photo suggests. If your guy has absolutely no hips/butt, go with the Authentic, but if he does I would also suggest the boot cut. It tends to balance everything out.

Btw, these and the top pair retail for $54.50, and the second pair retails for $64.50. Compared to what''s out there, these are a bargain, and honestly, I have 7s, APCs, Diesels, etc. and the fit is better in the Gap jeans. They have a limited edition selvage pair, that retails for $88.00. The only thing is that if he''s never worn raw denim, it might take a bit to get used to.

Boot Fit in Indigo

Boot Fit Indigo.jpg

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
My husband has Diesel, Rock and Republic and 7 For All Mankind...but hand''s down he looks best in PRPS. Love them. He is 6''1 about 175 and kind of a stocky build. The jeans I listed are quite expensive, if you don''t want to spend $150+ a pair I still really like Levi''s..my dad is 55 and he wears them.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on the new beau!

I am having a similar difficulty (ill fitting jeans on an otherwise very attractive man
31.gif
) only he''s got a short, athletic build. He''s very cut but wears his jeans like grandpa pants.

we had the "jean talk" this past weekend actually. when I found him a pair I made sure he did not wear them to high, his response "wow. my legs look long
16.gif
" bingo. For him all it took was the right pair sitting in the right place. he didn''t know ''how'' to wear his jeans, lol.

good luck finding the right pair!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 10:44:59 AM
Author: elrohwen
He really should try on other cuts! Just trying on one probably won''t be successful.

DH wears the X2 jeans from Express is a 34x32.
Get all the comments you want. Jeans for one 6''0 170 lb guy won''t necessarily fit the same on the next guy. Take him shopping - you can pick what you like best!

I''ve had all kinds of jeans but, hands down, the ones that fit me best are X2 from Express.

Treefrog

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think Express sells the X2 anymore. I shop there so infrequently, but I recall the jeans having names.

joxxxelyn

Shiny_Rock
Make sure you don''t get a classic rise. They go up too high. It sounds like he''s experiencing the male version of mom jeans. (Sorry, moms. I''m sure you are hot). Getting a lower rise with some subtle distressing would be nice. I like Banana Republic for men''s jeans. I put my FI in them and they quickly became his favorite.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
This thread is really helpful. Thank you all!!!
I''m going to take your advice penn and buy a 33w jean and see if that helps with the square butt thing.

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
My FI who is tall and slim (6''0" 160) will only wear Levi''s but he wears I think like 527''s or something. THey are HOT and I hate Levi''s. They are bootcut lowrise.
30.gif
I''d love to get him in some Lucky''s or something but he''s my country boy so I''m just glad he doesn''t wear 501''s!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results