shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''s diamond wedding ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hinks76

Rough_Rock
I know this question is off the topic, but does anyone have a good online place to buy a Man''s diamond wedding band.

Thanks for all your help in advance

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope, Hinks!

You are not off topic at all. Are you looking for a band with several diamonds or one with a single diamond? You can purchase some very high quality smaller diamonds from a number of vendors who post here on Pscope., and then have them set them in the ring of choice. You will end up getting a much higher quality ring than you will be able to buy in the average store.

Hope this helps!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Hinks76

Rough_Rock
I am have found a ring I like. It is a two tone ring and there are three little diamonds that go accross the band diagonaly.

Auki13

Rough_Rock
Hi, I read what you said about finding a male diamond ring and I have had the same trouble looking for a wedding ring for my fiancee. We saw a ring that he loves a while ago and now I can't find anything close. It was a platinum wedding band that had a several diamonds inset in a diagnal row. If there is any specific site you know of that I would be able to find something like this, please let me know.
Thank you!
1.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
check here:
http://www.stuller.com/public/catalog2.aspx?categoryID=3d30ada4-7dbc-4faa-b66f-0825a5c13e84
If you see something you like almost any jewelry store can order the settings and mount the stones for you.
A lot of them come is 14k 10k yellow and white Gold, and plat. so don't let the picture throw you.
If you want a recommendation on someone to get it and put it together for you pm me and I will recommend someone that I use.

edit clickable link:
click here

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chech THIS out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results