shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens wedding bands? I can''t find good ones, where are they???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Toska

Shiny_Rock
Why is it that I cannot find any good men''s wedding bands online. I am looking for something which has diamonds in it. Does anyone know of any good websites where I can take a look of mens wedding bands? Nothing plain please.

loopy.gif

Rough_Rock
I'm in the same boat. I've decided to get one custom made.
Platinum setting like the 9mm trew tungsten band (trewtungsten.com) with channel of princess diamonds down the middle. Can't wait to have it made.

I'd recommend designing your own.
Best of luck.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Click the above link if you see something you like just about anyone in the trade can get it for you.

This place carries most of the settings if you need an idea on price:

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the one im looking at getting and having one diamond and 2 rubies mounted in it.
ring

Second choise again with rubies and a diamond:
ring2

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you see THIS ?

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I had the same problem and I am in the jewelry industry. I was wearing a band that was ok but for years looked for the "right one". One day a salesman walked into the store and showed his line of mens and ladies platinum and gold bands. I spotted "the ring" and ordered it in my size. I also ordered several other rings and the line turned out to be very popular. It is a Scott Kay. Too bad you can't get them on line.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mind sharing a pic Bob....

Toska

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 11/27/2003 9:47:46 AM strmrdr wrote:

This is the one im looking at getting and having one diamond and 2 rubies mounted in it.
ring

Second choise again with rubies and a diamond:
ring2----------------

Not bad, I like the second one. The problem I have is that the ring I currently have is better than 95% of the diamonds I have seen, It has 4 0.25 diamonds in it, total 1 carat. I always wanted a better ring for my wedding band, looks like I will never find one, unless I get a custom ring.
8.gif

Toska

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 11/27/2003 3:04:10 PM dimonbob wrote:

I had the same problem and I am in the jewelry industry. I was wearing a band that was ok but for years looked for the 'right one'. One day a salesman walked into the store and showed his line of mens and ladies platinum and gold bands. I spotted 'the ring' and ordered it in my size. I also ordered several other rings and the line turned out to be very popular. It is a Scott Kay. Too bad you can't get them on line.
----------------

care to show us a pic Bob?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thought about titanium or a tension set? We are getting my guy a titanium tension set ring with an ACA diamond in it. We're using Absolute Titanium (www.absolutetitanium.com) and there are many other titanium companies out there that have some amazing mens rings. You can get lines of gold with titanium, or plat and titanium, rose gold with titanium, etc.

Also, I thing Veraggio and A. Jaffe have some pretty cool mens rings, some with diamonds--but a little more pricey possibly due to the brand name.

1.gif
There are also a few threads in the archives about this same subject....every few months a guy always asks 'hey where are the mens rings!'...hee hee. Good luck.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Greg's ring will look alot like this one, but will be matte instead of shiny and will have a .25c ACA instead of what they show here which is .16c and I think an oval. This is not the same company we are using (Spectore sells retail so you can try their items on in the stores) because Spectore didn't want to take responsibility for our stone while they set it...Absolute Titanium has been used by a forum member in the past for a custom diamond, and he was very pleased with the quality of their work. They also custom make each ring to fit the stone, so it's not as though we had to work with sizing constraints. Greg's ring may be a bit thicker than this one pictured, this one is 6mm, we are thinking more like 7mm or similar for his.

1.gif
Also ColoredGemNut aka Josh has an AMAZING ring that he had custom made with an 8* and sapphires...you should check out his thread for pix.

spectore titanium 2 tone tension 6mm.jpg

Toska

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mara, I checked out the absolutetitanium site, they all look a bit too futuristic for my taste. I would like an all gold ring which contains a diamond/diamonds

Looks like cutsom might be the way to go. Sad thing is my soon to be fiance might not like that because it will end up costing a fortune. The woman is meant to have the best ring!

69gm

Shiny_Rock
i think the way to go might be to have one custom made. that's what i'll probably be doing. i'm going with...ooo it's some name brand...christian something i believe...someone help me out here...anyway i'm getting that ring but having diamond(s) put in it.

okay i realized i wasn't too much help...but look around at your local jewelers and look through their catalogs. there are literally hundreds of them out there. see if you can put together something custom, "i like the look of this on this ring but with that from the other ring". many jewelers can custom-make something to your specs.

good luck!

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Toska, don't give up. There are sites out there that carry gent's rings. This first site was brought to my attention by Jan of DBOF have a look benchmarkrings. This site avos&co also has a men's line. There's a couple of pages here staffordsdiamonds. This site also has some styles morgansjewelers. This next one has titanium ones virtualjewelers. There's this site also one of my fav's to visit because they update with new styles every so often sunjewelry. These are just a few that I've stumbled on doing searches.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Benchmark has some beautiful rings!! Excellent suggestion!

Toska

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 11/28/2003 1:29:43 PM tonysgeko wrote:

Toska, don't give up. There are sites out there that carry gent's rings. This first site was brought to my attention by Jan of DBOF have a look benchmarkrings. This site avos&co also has a men's line. There's a couple of pages here staffordsdiamonds. This site also has some styles morgansjewelers. This next one has titanium ones virtualjewelers. There's this site also one of my fav's to visit because they update with new styles every so often sunjewelry. These are just a few that I've stumbled on doing searches. ----------------

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
love.gif

excellent suggestions tonysgeko, I almost lost hope there until you showed the those great sites. Now I at least can have some photo's to work from. As I come from Australia, I will see if a jeweller can make a me a replica for the same price. If that is not possible, I shall order online.

appl.gif

smaggard

Rough_Rock
Also Vatche has just released some men's bans, some with diamonds and some without. I like them a lot, and will likely pick from one of these.
Good luck!

http://www.dvatche.com/eclipse/new_catalouge.htm

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 11/27/2003 1:54:23 AM Toska wrote:

Why is it that I cannot find any good men's wedding bands online. I am looking for something which has diamonds in it. Does anyone know of any good websites where I can take a look of mens wedding bands? Nothing plain please.

loopy.gif
----------------

I got my husband's band here: http://www.diamondsunlimited.com. We were pleased with the quality of it, and it was done relatively quickly. He got a very plain band, but I saw that there is a link to "Unusual men's bands" on the site. I think that custom work is also possible. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results