shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Yvaine, My rose cut diamond navette <3

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
So, I've greedily kept this doll to myself for a few days since receiving her, but she's too lovely to not share her beauty with you all!
❤️

Named "Yvaine" after the beautiful being from one of the most wondrous & fantastical movies, this vintage navette is encrusted with twenty-five precious antique rose-cut diamonds all together equaling at approximately 1ct. They all are snugly set into a rosey 12k yellow gold navette style setting with beautifully decorative shoulders & a smooth comfortable shank.

The ring was believed to have been made in Turkey in the 1980s using real antique rose cuts & the ring was since kept with one woman who adored it & wore it everyday. Her love for the piece is evident in the teensy flea bites along the rose cut diamond halo but doesn't detract in the slightest from the overall beauty of the ring.

The rose cut halo frames the three largest & most spectacular diamonds, & if one looks closely you can even see that the designer encrusted six extra teeny tiny rose cut diamonds around the largest giving the overall ring so much sparkle & movement.

Yvaine can be traced to French & Scottish lines and means "evening star". I named her Yvaine partly because I'm a weirdo that names her rings or stones but also because she reminds me of a star high in the fertile night sky. Her Marquise shape, which if one stares enough at a star will appear before them each time they blink & her glittering rose cut diamonds give her so much personality.

This was my first purchase from the lovely Parks Fine Group & Alex made It incredibly quick & effortless. I look forward to doing more business with him as he is always having some of the most beautiful diamonds pass through his hands. I feel lucky that I was able to snab Yvaine & wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

I didn't mention a word to anyone about the purchase until the ring was on my finger, as some of you who have been following along will know that my last antique find was stolen, and that experience affected me more than expected. I've had a lot of intrusive thoughts since then & just feel an overall unease about delivery services that I didn't feel before.

I used the refund money from the stolen ring to help purchase this ring and wouldn't have been able to afford her without it, so I think that it was meant to be.

Yvaine & Me

Screenshot_20201119-173112.png
Screenshot_20201119-172424.png Screenshot_20201119-173019.png Screenshot_20201119-172658.png Screenshot_20201119-172447.png Screenshot_20201119-172843.png Screenshot_20201119-171756.png Screenshot_20201119-173314.png

*Also bonus points to the first one who is a fan of the same movie & understands my reference!
:wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring definitely makes a statement, and looks so lovely on your hand. Very happy for you that it worked out esp since your last ring got stolen. So sorry. Hope this makes a wonderful new memory for you.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
what a lovely, lovely ring! it looks magnificent on your beautiful feminine hands! navette rings are one of the most appealing and flattering styles. i love them!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and you have the perfect elegant fingers to wear her too!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What a gorgeous ring - it has such a dreamy quality! Looks like it was made just for you! :kiss2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special beauty!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Stardust! I love that name.
Your ring is gorgeous, by the way. :love: The modified buttercup and the ornate shoulders are everything.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty❤️❤️
Congrats on such a great find!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a specimen!!! I adore navettes and this one is spectacular! It is so elegant on your model-esque hand. Enjoy this very special find!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, this is just SO beautiful! It has a real ethereal quality about it & I think the name is perfect!

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this ring is really something! The gleaming richness of the gold contrasting with the soft dreamy glow of the lovely diamonds. Looks fit for a queen! Enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! It looks perfect on your hand, like it was made for you!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was so sad that the sapphire ring didn't work out.
A pox on the person who absconded with it!!!

That being said, I think this ring was meant to be.
You wear it well!! :kiss2:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Totally perfect in every way!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! You should model rings!! Nice find!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow.... I can’t believe there’s someone else who likes Stardust. I only watched it fifty million times.

I’m glad this ring goes to psers. I plan to ogle at it fifty million times.

This is so beautiful. I envy you very much. I’m looking for a rose cut diamond ring myself.

I’m sorry about your lost but I’m sure you will build a sweet memory with Yvaine.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
So sorry I haven't responded personally to each of you!

I tend to shy away when I get too much attention on here! Haha

The inner introvert in me tends to come out but you all should know how much your comments meant to me!

This purchase was very emotional because it was the first one that happened after my rose cut and blue sapphire ring was stolen and it was purchased from Alex P. whom I admire so!

Thank you so much for all of the love! I'm lucky to have a platform of such sweet women to share my happiness with!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Wow.... I can’t believe there’s someone else who likes Stardust. I only watched it fifty million times.

I’m glad this ring goes to psers. I plan to ogle at it fifty million times.

This is so beautiful. I envy you very much. I’m looking for a rose cut diamond ring myself.

I’m sorry about your lost but I’m sure you will build a sweet memory with Yvaine.

You envy ME?
Oh my, Im going to read those words over!

You have some gorgeous diamonds girl! Those twins are something else!!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! You should model rings!! Nice find!!

You are too kind!
I dig in the dirt and don't keep my manicure up perfectly - I'd be an awful hand model haha

They'd have to keep me away from all things messy!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It was so sad that the sapphire ring didn't work out.
A pox on the person who absconded with it!!!

That being said, I think this ring was meant to be.
You wear it well!! :kiss2:

Normally I'd say let bygones be bygones but I don't think I'll ever quit feel ok about it so I'll take that pox stracci! Lol

& Thank you girl! I feel the same way, Yvaine was mean to be mine!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful glow and lustre in the combination of the gold and rose cuts. As others have said the detailing on the shoulders is super, too. I have a soft spot for marquise shape design; my great-grandmother had a "dinner ring" with openwork filigree containing three little graduated diamonds set in a marquise orientation.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Sooooo stunning!!!! Navette ring is towards the top of my wishlist. Someday.... yours is so beautiful. Wear it and smile

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo stunning!!!! Navette ring is towards the top of my wishlist. Someday.... yours is so beautiful. Wear it and smile

Thank you lovely! Its so different and blingy to anything that I own that when I open my jewelry box I'm almost a bit gobsmacked. I'm still discovering her unique beauty ❤️

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful glow and lustre in the combination of the gold and rose cuts. As others have said the detailing on the shoulders is super, too. I have a soft spot for marquise shape design; my great-grandmother had a "dinner ring" with openwork filigree containing three little graduated diamonds set in a marquise orientation.

Thank you for your sweet words, I am glad others also found an affinity for it as well! I think the fact that the back is closed to all rose cuts helped create that beautiful luster and glow that you see! Rose cut diamonds are stunning but sometimes need a little help, and closing the ring or foiling are great!

Also your great grandmother's ring sounds so unique, you wouldn't have a picture of it would you?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results