shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Sunflower...my golden zircon set by DK

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my! This is sheer perfection! Congrats on your beautifully executed design!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is GORGEOUS!!! David is such an artist, he really does the most beautiful work!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My package arrived late day and it's overcast but here's some pics for you. I'm hoping to get some sun shots soon!
20220107_174855.jpg 20220107_174758.jpg 20220107_173421.jpg
What a stunning, sun-shiney fireball!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, honey zircon with an OEC cut just added to DW's bucket list! :love:

Those gorgeous galleries are also an inspiration!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to look at this beauty! It makes me miss having a ring with a stone this color. Uh-oh! :( :lol: I shall keep enjoying your Sunflower and live vicariously.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to look at this beauty! It makes me miss having a ring with a stone this color. Uh-oh! :( :lol: I shall keep enjoying your Sunflower and live vicariously.

Thank you...too sweet of you!
I am * kind of* considering swapping out the yellow for a blue oec cut zircon I have.
It happens to be the same size.
Screenshot_20220111-180308_Gallery.jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Just beyond stunning, @CHRISTY-DANIELLE ! :kiss2::kiss2:
I have renewed appreciation for zircons and would absolutely love to see your entire collection…pretty please!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Ok
Here's set (except for some studs I have here somewhere....)
Screenshot_20220113-164110_Gallery.jpg

And not set:
Screenshot_20220113-164208_Gallery.jpg

And in the mail:
Screenshot_20220102-140218_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I am obsessed with zircons!

WOWZA YOWZA, @CHRISTY-DANIELLE !! Thank you, thank you for the lovely photos! The first time I ever saw a zircon was at my sister’s wedding. My MIL owned a set and the fiery “sparkle“ was really unforgettable. The set was also an antique which made me doubly sad when I found out she lost them on the flight back to Manila.
Seeing the Art Deco bracelet on Gilded Lane site renewed the “spark,” so to speak, but by the time I was ready, it already sold. I believe you’re now the owner of this stunning bracelet. I have to say, I’m a bit jelly. :mrgreen: Thanks again for sharing your precious and wear in good health and blingy joy! Love ALL your pieces, btw - zircon and otherwise:kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA YOWZA, @CHRISTY-DANIELLE !! Thank you, thank you for the lovely photos! The first time I ever saw a zircon was at my sister’s wedding. My MIL owned a set and the fiery “sparkle“ was really unforgettable. The set was also an antique which made me doubly sad when I found out she lost them on the flight back to Manila.
Seeing the Art Deco bracelet on Gilded Lane site renewed the “spark,” so to speak, but by the time I was ready, it already sold. I believe you’re now the owner of this stunning bracelet. I have to say, I’m a bit jelly. :mrgreen: Thanks again for sharing your precious and wear in good health and blingy joy! Love ALL your pieces, btw - zircon and otherwise:kiss2:

Oh I forgot about those! I actually have 2 zircon bracelets tucked in a drawer. (I didn't buy the Gilded Lane one though!) I'm planning on combining them in to one bezel set tennis bracelet!
Screenshot_20220113-175258_Gallery.jpg

I love the sparkle of zircons. Especially the old cuts!
Sad about your MIL's set. That's a shame!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I forgot about those! I actually have 2 zircon bracelets tucked in a drawer. (I didn't buy the Gilded Lane one though!) I'm planning on combining them in to one bezel set tennis bracelet!
Screenshot_20220113-175258_Gallery.jpg

I love the sparkle of zircons. Especially the old cuts!
Sad about your MIL's set. That's a shame!

Ok, so not just one bracelet but two! Gorg, gorg, gorg!!
That would be a stupendously beautiful bracelet! I‘m also planning to have zircons bezel set but for earrings. I can’t wait to see your upcoming zircon projects. Thanks again for indulging my request:D

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so not just one bracelet but two! Gorg, gorg, gorg!!
That would be a stupendously beautiful bracelet! I‘m also planning to have zircons bezel set but for earrings. I can’t wait to see your upcoming zircon projects. Thanks again for indulging my request:D

No problem! That's why we're all here! To share in blingy joy! :)

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you...too sweet of you!
I am * kind of* considering swapping out the yellow for a blue oec cut zircon I have.
It happens to be the same size.
Screenshot_20220111-180308_Gallery.jpg

This is also gorgeous and I was thinking how it would be wonderful to have blue zircon in a ring. And then I scrolled down...to see that you have a gorgeous collection of blue zircon, set and unset. :D:kiss2:

I'm very merrily following along, now! The blue tennis bracelet would be spectacular.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results