carat
color
clarity

Meet My Squidlet

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
A long time ago I started a thread about what I should do with this pearl
fullsizerender-35_0_0.jpg
little chunky yellowy gold GSSP (14mm-12mm)

anyways here is the thread where I was talking about what I wanted to do with him
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-should-i-do-with-this-little-fella.212749/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-should-i-do-with-this-little-fella.212749/[/URL]

I ended up having Sheri create a special little squid using the pearl as the body!
He ended up better, and cuter then I had hoped for, and I just received him yesterday! I made a little leather necklace for him, for the time being!

I am in love!

fullsizerender_149.jpg

So meet squidlet, the adoptive brother of Little Dude!
3root>

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

What kind of metal is that?

I love it! I have a fireball with a crack, so it cannot be drilled, and I've often toyed with the idea of contacting Sheri. I know what I want it to be, I'm just a-feared of the cost.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
ennui|1466565025|4046537 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl:

What kind of metal is that?

I love it! I have a fireball with a crack, so it cannot be drilled, and I've often toyed with the idea of contacting Sheri. I know what I want it to be, I'm just a-feared of the cost.
Its bronze, I would contact her just to see. Id love to see what she could do with a fireball!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out great. I saw Squidlet featured on facebook and I am surprised it's not 14K gold. This metal you used is great.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Super cute Ckrickett!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
LtypeI|1467221465|4049721 said:
I love himmmm!!! Sheri is a genius <3
I know! I am expecting another package with some of her genius very soon!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results