shape
carat
color
clarity

meet my new manolo....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh pretty!!!!!!!! You''ll have to add them over in the shoe thread
31.gif

Barneys have the shoes I want in the sale right now - these ones - at $200 off!!! Probably the sale will be finished by the time I get over there
7.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
those shoes are beautiful hisdiamondgirl!! Gorgeous!

The sale will definitely still be on when you get there Delster-it was still on when I was leaving mid-july last year and two years ago and they still had quite a good selection. Those shoes that you''re after didn''t show up though-any other pics?

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, that''s odd. They''re no longer listed in the sale section. They were called Blixa. I''d happily get Tuccio, Mladari (love these
30.gif
- hope this link works), Kirla, Zara, or maybe even Gelsoba as alternatives though. Depending on comfort of course too.

I guess I''ll just have to see what''s in the sale when I get over there!
31.gif
That''s great to know about that it should still be on in two weeks, yippee
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh I looked them up-they''re beautiful! What I always do with the sale is just go in with an open mind and see what they have.

On another note, I have the best mammy in the world. She''s put my name down for a pair of the manolo blahnik shoes that were in the sex and the city movie! I''d better buy her a better pressie from here!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Yes, open mind is most definitely the plan. If I can''t find a nice black pair for work, maybe I''ll get a pair of sparkling Sedarbys and then we can wiggle our toes across the Electric Sea at Lorelei and make her doubly jealous!!!
31.gif

Your Mammy is adorable. When I saw those shoes in the movie I immediately thought of you
36.gif

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks girls! I surely do love my new shoesies!!! I just have to find the perfect dress to wear with them now! Actually, my birthday is coming up at the end of the month so that is a pretty good excuse IMHO to go shopping again!
31.gif

Delster...wow, those shoes are BEAUTIFULLY FANTASTIC
30.gif
30.gif
(I need a pair like that, that I can wear for work!)...I hope you find them on sale! Can''t wait to see pics of whatever you get!

And about the shoes in the SATC movie, I haven''t seen it yet, but are you guys talking about the zebra sedarabys? Love those too!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
hisdiamondgirl-they''re the "something blue" pumps-they''re so beautiful! She texted me last night and told me that she has me on three waiting lists-gotta love a mammy that knows how important manolos are
3.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Do you get to take your little Manolo home soon? I want more kitten pics!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/12/2008 11:14:53 AM
Author: Delster
Yes, open mind is most definitely the plan. If I can''t find a nice black pair for work, maybe I''ll get a pair of sparkling Sedarbys and then we can wiggle our toes across the Electric Sea at Lorelei and make her doubly jealous!!!
31.gif

Your Mammy is adorable. When I saw those shoes in the movie I immediately thought of you
36.gif
25.gif
28.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee, any more pictures of Manolo? Such a cute kitty
face23.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
LP-I''m getting him in two weeks
36.gif
36.gif
I have some more photos of him on my mobile phone but I can''t send them to my mac as my phone is rubbish-he''s so beautiful. He''s gotten so big and he''s at the age where his little tail is up high in the air and he''s interested in everything. D and I are going to visit him in the next few days! And his little eyes are so blue.
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 12:38:32 PM
Author: bee*
LP-I''m getting him in two weeks
36.gif
36.gif
I have some more photos of him on my mobile phone but I can''t send them to my mac as my phone is rubbish-he''s so beautiful. He''s gotten so big and he''s at the age where his little tail is up high in the air and he''s interested in everything. D and I are going to visit him in the next few days! And his little eyes are so blue.
30.gif
30.gif

OMG that sounds unbearably cute - I can''t WAIT to see new pics of the little guy
30.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks AmberGretchen! I wish I could post the pictures that I have on my phone. They''re adorable. He''s definitely a poser in front of the camera
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/24/2008 2:49:33 PM
Thanks AmberGretchen! I wish I could post the pictures that I have on my phone. They're adorable. He's definitely a poser in front of the camera
9.gif
I am drooling in anticipation.....
emcat.gif
30.gif
I just love baby cats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 2:52:50 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 6/24/2008 2:49:33 PM

Thanks AmberGretchen! I wish I could post the pictures that I have on my phone. They''re adorable. He''s definitely a poser in front of the camera
9.gif

I am drooling in anticipation.....
emcat.gif
30.gif
I just love baby cats!

Ditto Lorelei - I can''t wait to see pics of him - he sounds like such a character! I''m convinced there is nothing cuter than a baby kitty in the whole world...
30.gif
30.gif

We have a calendar from our local shelter where we volunteer with pics of itty bitty foster kittens - TOO CUTE!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve collected Manolo!! He''s so beautiful and he''s mad! He has been running around, doing crazy jumps in the air, chasing everything including his tail. Unfortunately my memory card in my computer is broken but I''ll try and take photos on D''s camera later. Amber adores him and he''s chasing her tail the whole day. I''ll get photos later!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s my new baby!

prettymanolo.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:23:39 PM
here's my new baby!
YAY, he is sooo precious; I bet you are in LOVE!!!
face23.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!!!! I am SOOOO jealous!!!! Congrats Bee!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am so glad he and Amber have bonded!!
face23.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy and Lorelei! I''ve been trying to take photos of him all day but he''s so hyper! He hasn''t stopped running around all day and all the photos are blurry!

playfulkitty.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you get one of him and Amber together? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so cute!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
And he''s totally bullying Amber! Poor Muppy keeps wagging her tail and Manolo thinks it''s the best thing ever to play with! He loves her!

Here he is getting ready to pounce! I have to go out for a while but I''ll try and get more photos up tomorrow!

pouncykitty.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2008 12:42:05 PM
And he''s totally bullying Amber! Poor Muppy keeps wagging her tail and Manolo thinks it''s the best thing ever to play with! He loves her!

Here he is getting ready to pounce! I have to go out for a while but I''ll try and get more photos up tomorrow!
What a li''l stinker!!!
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
O M G!!!!!!!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOO Adorable! Akkkkk! I''m going crazy! I wanna kiss him!!
13.gif
He looks sort of (in color) like one of my little babies did when he was just a wee one.

Have so much fun with him! Kittens are the BEST!!!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:47:58 PM

What a li''l stinker!!!
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

He really is! He won''t stay still for any photos and I think he''s only stayed still and slept for about an hour since we got him! He got his first vaccine last night and loved being at the vets as there were so many things to play with! His nicknames trouble
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

LOL he has that crazed kitten look of determination, "must stay on target".

he is seriously too adorable, I just want to snuggle him :).

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:53:31 PM
Author: wishful
O M G!!!!!!!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOO Adorable! Akkkkk! I''m going crazy! I wanna kiss him!!
13.gif
He looks sort of (in color) like one of my little babies did when he was just a wee one.

Have so much fun with him! Kittens are the BEST!!!!!!

Thanks Wishful! He really is such a cutiepie!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2008 12:58:37 PM

Date: 7/15/2008 12:47:58 PM

What a li''l stinker!!!
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

He really is! He won''t stay still for any photos and I think he''s only stayed still and slept for about an hour since we got him! He got his first vaccine last night and loved being at the vets as there were so many things to play with! His nicknames trouble
3.gif
Those pics are cracking me up, he is definitely full of mischief!
11.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:59:32 PM
Author: Deelight

LOL he has that crazed kitten look of determination, ''must stay on target''.

he is seriously too adorable, I just want to snuggle him :).

He just has a manic look on his face all the time! I just found him climbing up the kitchen units a second ago!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
bee he looks gorgeous and so full of mischief! Oh how I wish I could have a kitty!!!
39.gif

How''s the new house feeling? You guys all settled in and loved up?
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results