shape
carat
color
clarity

meet my new manolo....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you Gwendolyn!! I''ll miss you too. Ok better try and get some sleep-we leave for the airport in three and a half hours
36.gif
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
O M G ..... baby Kitttttty! I want one! So adorable!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks wishful!! He is so so cute!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Have a great time in Perth Bee :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you Deelight!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Get some sleep, fly safely, and don''t forget to take oodles of photos!! *blows kisses* Have a wonderful time!
35.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Manolo looks so smushy and cuddly -- he''s adorable! It sounds like you have a lot going on these days, huh? Have a safe flight and have a great time!

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
What a cuddly kitty! I love that deep titanium color on a kitty!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
oohhhhh....... he''s jus'' pweshus!

baby animals.....
30.gif
sigh
30.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
bee, hope you''re having a blast in Oz! Take care and be sure to take lots of pictures for us
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Delster! We''re having a great time in Singapore. Flying out to Perth tomorrow morning so have to get packing. Weather has been fab also! Well I''d better go as D hasn''t stopped laughing at the fact that I''ve logged onto PS for the two seconds that I have internet access
4.gif
Talk to you all soon!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Bee! Have a fab time!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee, manolo is darling!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Have a wonderful trip!!!
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lorelei and Skippy! Thanks a mill. Still having a wonderful time although the weather today hasn''t been great. Have taken lots of photos so will bore you all on my return
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/9/2008 5:34:21 AM
Author: bee*
Hi Lorelei and Skippy! Thanks a mill. Still having a wonderful time although the weather today hasn''t been great. Have taken lots of photos so will bore you all on my return
3.gif
How funny - I was just thinking about you Bee and wondering how you were!
35.gif
So glad you are having a great time!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Bee - glad to hear you still came to Perth! yay
36.gif

Sorry the weather has been rubbish - can you believe we had a tornado in Rockingham today (South of Perth). I can't remember hearing of a tornado here!

I hope you're having fun and I will keep an eye on this thread if you'd like advice on anything
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 5:39:05 AM
Author: Lorelei

3.gif

35.gif

As ridiculous as it sounds, I''ve so missed logging on here every day! We are having a ball though and thankfully D and I have hired our own car so we can get away from the inlaws
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 5:56:57 AM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 5/29/2008 8:03:04 PM

Date: 5/29/2008 10:54:58 AM

Author: Delster

Date: 5/29/2008 10:50:26 AM

Yep we move in the day we get back, with Amber of course
9.gif
Then little Manolo will be joining us about two weeks afterwards. It''s all go for the next few weeks! Sorry to hear that you had a bad day the other day!

Aww thank you, you''re very sweet
1.gif

That''s going to be one heck of a job moving everything the day you get back. Are you all packed already? Will the jetlag be atrocious?

Hey, wanna answer my favourite house-moving questions? What''s your favourite thing about the new place? And your favourite thing you have found to put in it?
36.gif

I have nothing packed so far, not even for Perth!! I''ll have to do it tomorrow before work. We both have the day off after we return so I''d say it will be a two day moving affair!!

ooh moving questions-My favourite thing is that it has a large back garden and a lovely sitting room. Plus two of our best friends live next door. Not sure what my favourite thing to put in it is yet, mmm, D is building a walk in closet for me in the boxroom, so whatever I put in that will be lovely!!

Hi Bee - glad to hear you are still coming to Perth! yay
36.gif

Just a lil advice for packing - we have had crazy storms for the last couple days, real strong winds and rain. There was actually a Tornado in Rockingham this morning (South of Perth). I have lived here all my life and can''t remember hearing of a tornado here!

But, the sun always makes an appearance each day too..

Anyway, thats probably just confusing, but wanted to make sure you bring something for the rain
1.gif

Thanks Arjuna! We''ve been over in Perth (well Fremantle) since last Wednesday so we''ve enjoyed the past few days of sun. Today has been the worst weather that we''ve had since we''ve been here. It''s lovely over here though!! We''re staying in one of the houses between the two bridges at Fremantle and the houses are beautiful!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 5:59:22 AM

Date: 6/9/2008 5:39:05 AM
Author: Lorelei

3.gif

35.gif

As ridiculous as it sounds, I''ve so missed logging on here every day! We are having a ball though and thankfully D and I have hired our own car so we can get away from the inlaws
3.gif
Cool! where have you gone?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Arjuna! We''ve been over in Perth (well Fremantle) since last Wednesday so we''ve enjoyed the past few days of sun. Today has been the worst weather that we''ve had since we''ve been here. It''s lovely over here though!! We''re staying in one of the houses between the two bridges at Fremantle and the houses are beautiful!

I saw - sorry I answered before finishing reading.
5.gif
Its so cool to be chatting with someone else here!
I know just where you''re talking about in Freo, plenty of friends have lived around there.
I hope you''re loving freo
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
We arrived quite late on the Wednesday evening so we just got dinner and had a quick drive around that day and Thursday was taken up with visiting the relatives and D''s granny. We went to the wildlife park and the aquarium on Friday and the Zoo yesterday and when it was raining today we did two of the different prison tours. We''re going back to the aquarium on Thursday also to do the dive with the sharks thing. We''ve walked around Perth quite a bit and spent a couple of hours walking around Fremantle today also.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 6:03:49 AM
Author: arjunajane

I saw - sorry I answered before finishing reading.
5.gif
Its so cool to be chatting with someone else here!

I know just where you''re talking about in Freo, plenty of friends have lived around there.

I hope you''re loving freo
9.gif

Yep freo is great although we''ve found it hard to get used to everything closing so early. We''re used to most things staying open till about 9 at home! The fish is delicious over here though! I think I''ll turn into a prawn if I eat anymore
3.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 6:06:13 AM
We arrived quite late on the Wednesday evening so we just got dinner and had a quick drive around that day and Thursday was taken up with visiting the relatives and D''s granny. We went to the wildlife park and the aquarium on Friday and the Zoo yesterday and when it was raining today we did two of the different prison tours. We''re going back to the aquarium on Thursday also to do the dive with the sharks thing. We''ve walked around Perth quite a bit and spent a couple of hours walking around Fremantle today also.
This sounds like something I''d want to do and BF would flat out refuse!!!
9.gif

Good to ''see'' you bee, you''ve been missed around here
35.gif
And so glad to hear you''re having a good time
36.gif
I love prawns, I''m so jealous
18.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yay, bee-star! Good to hear from you--we''ve missed you!
39.gif
2.gif

Glad to hear you''re having a nice time, although that sucks about the weather not being too great. And I''m really glad you''ve taken billions of photos--you won''t bore me with them when you get back, I can''t wait to see them!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 6:14:54 AM
Author: Delster

This sounds like something I''d want to do and BF would flat out refuse!!!
9.gif

Good to ''see'' you bee, you''ve been missed around here
35.gif
And so glad to hear you''re having a good time
36.gif
I love prawns, I''m so jealous
18.gif

Thanks Delster! I''ve missed my daily postings! The prison tours were brilliant. We had signed up to do one and it was so good that we bought tickets for another tour there. Having a great time. Your trip to NY is coming up soon too
36.gif
36.gif
. Hope that thesis is coming along well!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Thanks bee! Yes NY is the weekend after next, woohoo!!! I''m going to have to pick your brain about the best Manolo-purchasing places OK?
2.gif

Now get back to your holiday and have fun!!! Keep taking those photos, there''s not a chance you''ll bore us with them
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lorelei and Skippy! Thanks a mill. Still having a wonderful time although the weather today hasn't been great. Have taken lots of photos so will bore you all on my return
3.gif
Welcome back sweetie, I missed you so much!!!! It was a long time since we talked because I was gone and then you left so it has been weeks!!!!! Can't wait to see all your awesome pictures!!! Where is your thread? Have a tan? hehe Yay, glad you are back
36.gif
eta: oh you are posting out there?? When do you get back? Glad to hear from you!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
We arrived quite late on the Wednesday evening so we just got dinner and had a quick drive around that day and Thursday was taken up with visiting the relatives and D's granny. We went to the wildlife park and the aquarium on Friday and the Zoo yesterday and when it was raining today we did two of the different prison tours. We're going back to the aquarium on Thursday also to do the dive with the sharks thing. We've walked around Perth quite a bit and spent a couple of hours walking around Fremantle today also.
Awesome, sounds like your really making the most of it.
I hear ya about stuff closing early ..we're pretty behind the times there
20.gif

Did you do the underground tunnels at the prison? Supposed to be really spooky..

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anytime about the Manolos Delster! I have found some great bargains especially around July time in the Barneys store. They have a great shoe sale!

Thanks Skippy! We get back to Ireland on tuesday of next week so I''ll try and get some pictures up then! My arms and face have a great tan but as usual my legs are so white it''s not funny! They just don''t tan!

Arjuna-we didn''t do the full tunnel tour in the evening but the second tour that we did today took us down to them for a little while. They were definitely spooky!

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 10:29:41 AM
Anytime about the Manolos Delster! I have found some great bargains especially around July time in the Barneys store. They have a great shoe sale!

Thanks Skippy! We get back to Ireland on tuesday of next week so I'll try and get some pictures up then! My arms and face have a great tan but as usual my legs are so white it's not funny! They just don't tan!

Arjuna-we didn't do the full tunnel tour in the evening but the second tour that we did today took us down to them for a little while. They were definitely spooky!
Small *shoe-related* threadjack...About the Barneys sale, there's actually one going on right now, and I just had to show off my new purchase to people I know would appreciate it!!! They are sooo gorgeous and give off the most amazing sparkle in all different colors! They're a little over the top as I was looking for them in black but fell in love with the pink!!! Now I just gotta find something to wear them with!
31.gif

Okay sorry, threadjack over!
12.gif

ETA: The picture doesn't really do them justice...I will try to capture the sparkle in some pics of my own!!!

pinkmanolos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results