Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

medium blue fluorescence

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jlaw

Rough_Rock
If someone could help me with the following question I'd appreciate it very much.

I am thinking of buying a diamond with the following characteristics: 1.18 carat oval, F color, VVSI1 cut, 63% depth, 61 % table, 1.43 to 1 length/width ratio, and -- what worries me -- medium blue fluorescence.

Everything about the diamond seems great to me except the fluorescence. Should I be worried?

curious

Rough_Rock
Only thing to worry about, when you are at a club under the black light, your finger may shine blue...happened to my friend.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/5/2002 9:36:41 PM

Only thing to worry about, when you are at a club under the black light, your finger may shine blue...happened to my friend.
----------------

But, it will make you special & unique. Plus you could always keep tabs on your fiance! :wink2:

midwest

Rough_Rock
I have a question about natural blue diamonds. I just received an 8 stone men's cluster ring of approx 5 carots. no where in the appraisal does it mention blue diamonds, but when I am in a club where there is a black light, 2 of the stones look almost a fluorescent white, why? I was worried that the appraiser might of switched out 2 of my diamonds?:wink2:

midwest

Rough_Rock
I have a question about natural blue diamonds. I just received an 8 stone men's cluster ring of approx 5 carots. no where in the appraisal does it mention blue diamonds, but when I am in a club where there is a black light, 2 of the stones look almost a fluorescent white, why? I was worried that the appraiser might of switched out 2 of my diamonds?:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.