shape
carat
color
clarity

medium blue fluorescence

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jlaw

Rough_Rock
If someone could help me with the following question I'd appreciate it very much.

I am thinking of buying a diamond with the following characteristics: 1.18 carat oval, F color, VVSI1 cut, 63% depth, 61 % table, 1.43 to 1 length/width ratio, and -- what worries me -- medium blue fluorescence.

Everything about the diamond seems great to me except the fluorescence. Should I be worried?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
as long as the diamond doesn't look milky or cloudy under daylight, you shouldn't worry.

curious

Rough_Rock
Only thing to worry about, when you are at a club under the black light, your finger may shine blue...happened to my friend.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/5/2002 9:36:41 PM

Only thing to worry about, when you are at a club under the black light, your finger may shine blue...happened to my friend.
----------------

But, it will make you special & unique. Plus you could always keep tabs on your fiance! :wink2:

midwest

Rough_Rock
I have a question about natural blue diamonds. I just received an 8 stone men's cluster ring of approx 5 carots. no where in the appraisal does it mention blue diamonds, but when I am in a club where there is a black light, 2 of the stones look almost a fluorescent white, why? I was worried that the appraiser might of switched out 2 of my diamonds?:wink2:

midwest

Rough_Rock
I have a question about natural blue diamonds. I just received an 8 stone men's cluster ring of approx 5 carots. no where in the appraisal does it mention blue diamonds, but when I am in a club where there is a black light, 2 of the stones look almost a fluorescent white, why? I was worried that the appraiser might of switched out 2 of my diamonds?:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results