shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Experience! (Pear, Sapphire)

pulseyou

Rough_Rock
Hey guys! Today I wanted to share the experience I had working with Maytal Hannah creating a custom engagement ring for my (now) fiance.

I found Maytal ~8 months before the date I wanted to propose right here on pricescope. ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-year-in-the-making-maytal-hannah-halo-erd-cushion.147719/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-year-in-the-making-maytal-hannah-halo-erd-cushion.147719/[/URL]) I was browsing leisurely and wasn't really sure what I was looking for. I had not a lick of knowledge when it came to diamonds and other precious stones. After some discussion with my girlfriend about what she likes in a ring, (TIP: I would highly recommend this, don't surprise her with what you like or what you think she likes) I became informed that she didn't even want a diamond! She wanted a sapphire. We looked at some rings on Instagram together and she seemed to gravitate towards pear-shaped stones with a halo setting. At first I had the idea of purchasing the stone and band separately online (bluenile, etc) and having them put together at a local jewelry store. I came across the above Maytal Hannah post however and I am so glad I did. I checked out her website (http://www.maytalhannah.com/) and emailed her letting her know I was a huge fan of her work and if she was currently available for custom designs. To my surprise she emailed me back within an hour! I informed her of my situation and my wants and need and she responded with a portfolio of beautiful custom work. I knew almost immediately that this was the designer I wanted for my future wife. Over the course of a month we exchanged ideas and I let her know my girlfriend's likes/dislikes while Maytal searched for the proper Sapphire. Once the stone was found she began the creation of the ring. This was the most nerve wracking part of the entire experience but Maytal kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. Almost three months to the day I ordered the ring it had arrived. I can not even explain the feeling I had when I saw the ring, it was everything I had possibly hoped for. I will forever remember the tears in my fiance's eyes when she said "yes" and first saw the ring. She adores it and we receive compliments on the design daily. For all those interested in choosing a sapphire as an engagement stone I would highly recommend it! Any questions or comments I would be happy to answer. I just wanted to throw a shout-out to pricescope for making my ring shopping experience enjoyable and to Maytal Hannah for creating the best custom engagement ring I could have ever asked for.

And of course, the pictures
Custom Made 1.9ct Pear, Blue Sapphire, Halo/Micropave

img_10024.jpg

img_10025.jpg

morton_0548.jpg

img_10026.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congrats on your engagement!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, what a perfect shade of blue :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect. :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

alamana

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a really gorgeous ring!!! :love: :love: :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful ring! I love all the details and how perfect the micropave is :love:

I'm glad that you are both thrilled, and that you shared the story with us :) congrats on your engagement!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: Your stone & setting perfectly compliment each other! The ring looks so lovely on her hand! :appl: Congratulations to both of you on your engagements and thank you for sharing your story! :clap:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Stunning!!!! Your sapphire is such a gorgeous color and the setting is perfect! Congrats on your engagement and creating such a beautiful ring! :appl: :appl: :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and regal!! It looks absolutely perfect on her hand too. Congratulations on your engagement and kudos to you for getting it just right :)) !

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! You have achieved your goal, chosen the exact engagement ring your fiancé wants. Well done!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful - congratulations!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just Beautiful! Congratulations!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for sharing your story (and the ring too, of course!). Beautiful sapphire, her heart must skip a beat every time she looks at it. :appl: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Maytal does lovely work and chose a pretty sapphire, too!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful sapphire and ring and great to hear she loved it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: Love the color. :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO striking! I bet you get tons of compliments.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results