shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
WOW Mat,
I think this is my favorite new solitaire! I absolutely love the way it looks, I prefer this band so much more than the typical tiffany one, it seems more comfortable and a little wider.
Plus the diamonds on the profile are so cute and make it unique.
I might even like this more than my all time favorite- the Royal Crown, YIKES!
2.gif

Do you have pictures of it with a band?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat,

I LOVE the diamonds on the sides, sooooooooooooo classy.

OK, with all these classy rings, my 25 year old wedding ring is looking pretty shabby.

Linda

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 12:18:14 PM
Author: butterfly 17
WOW Mat,
I think this is my favorite new solitaire! I absolutely love the way it looks, I prefer this band so much more than the typical tiffany one, it seems more comfortable and a little wider.
Plus the diamonds on the profile are so cute and make it unique.
I might even like this more than my all time favorite- the Royal Crown, YIKES!
2.gif

Do you have pictures of it with a band?
No I dont...I am sorry! But I will try and find something close soon!

Yipee! Another PSer who used the word favorite in the same sentence as my ring! Ya’ll are so good for the ego!

Date: 4/14/2006 12:33:46 PM
Author: Linda W
Mat,

I LOVE the diamonds on the sides, sooooooooooooo classy.

OK, with all these classy rings, my 25 year old wedding ring is looking pretty shabby.

Linda
Wedding sets cannot look shabby and 25 years! Wow! That is amazing! Congrats on having made it that far with your husband, that is something to be very proud of!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
head shots for Lailia

head of lockes ring 1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

lockesheadforl1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

salmagundiofheadonshots.JPG

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mata... *sigh*. Stunning, simply stunning. I''m so glad you are happy now!! It''s beautiful. Congrats! Also, GREAT pictures!!

laila

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh Matatora - those scanner shots are GREAT!!! And I can see the surprise diamonds better in those pics. Thanks sooo much for clarifying the surprise diamond thing - for some stupid reason my brain was interpreting them as just your big honking stone peeking through the spaces!!! The surprise diamonds make me love your ring even more!!! More pics is always good
27.gif

laila

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 12:41:47 PM
Author: Matatora
head shots for Lailia
OMG Mat!!!! PERFECT!! I posted my comment above before I saw these shotsj. THANK YOU! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Just stunning!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 10:32:51 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
Have you talked to your sales person at Lockes to tell them how much you like the ring? Did you warn them that there may be an onslaught from PSers looking for info and prices? HA!

well, from the 9 pages of this thread, I''d say you a more than a few admirers and your setting will become and is a "favorite." I''d put money on the fact that I think Lockes will get some calls because you''ve posted pictures here. What better advertising for them. So, if they don''t know about PS it probably wouldn''t hurt to let them know. Just how leon now gets requests for "the Lovey" I bet lockes will get call''s about Matatora''s ring
2.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat, are you finding it difficult to concentrate on other things when you have such a stunning ring on your finger?
28.gif
Because I can''t stop coming back to this thread to see what new pictures you''ve put up! I LOVE those new head shots! Can''t get over how great those surprise diamonds look. I was never a solitaire gal until now, but your ring has convinced me that my next ring should be a solitaire! Yours is definitely my new favorite.
30.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, and they won''t even know who Matatora is!

I''m sure they''d love to hear the rave reviews - who wouldn''t?

You have been a sweetie to take so many pictures to accomodate everybodys questions!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Mat, it is just gorgeous.
Now, I think you are going to need those matching earrings! (wedding day gift?)
Congratulations! Wear it in good health.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 12:49:43 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Oh Mata... *sigh*. Stunning, simply stunning. I''m so glad you are happy now!! It''s beautiful. Congrats! Also, GREAT pictures!!
I am happy now! And I am enjoying taking a bazillion pictures.

Laila- No worries! I am glad you like it, if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask!

Date: 4/14/2006 1:32:53 PM
Author: mrssalvo
well, from the 9 pages of this thread, I''d say you a more than a few admirers and your setting will become and is a ''favorite.'' I''d put money on the fact that I think Lockes will get some calls because you''ve posted pictures here. What better advertising for them. So, if they don''t know about PS it probably wouldn''t hurt to let them know. Just how leon now gets requests for ''the Lovey'' I bet lockes will get call''s about Matatora''s ring
Oh, I had not thought of it that way, I will let them know. Perhaps someone from Lockes will start posting here, wouldn''t that be nice!

Date: 4/14/2006 1:37:35 PM
Author: Kim N
Mat, are you finding it difficult to concentrate on other things when you have such a stunning ring on your finger? Because I can''t stop coming back to this thread to see what new pictures you''ve put up! I LOVE those new head shots! Can''t get over how great those surprise diamonds look. I was never a solitaire gal until now, but your ring has convinced me that my next ring should be a solitaire! Yours is definitely my new favorite.
Kim I am having a bit of trouble...it is hard to read about really depressing things and try to inertject that sadness in to a paper with a brand new pretty shiney! If you have any other pictures you want to see just ask! I am going to post so puppy paw shots for FataFelice and Tiger007g!

Date: 4/14/2006 1:38:37 PM
Yep, and they won''t even know who Matatora is!

I''m sure they''d love to hear the rave reviews - who wouldn''t?

You have been a sweetie to take so many pictures to accomodate everybodys questions!

He he! I am no sweetie, I really enjoy sharing and reading others posts. Plus my favorite part of threads is the pictures, I come back to the same one over and over to see if they have posted any more pictures! As for the questions, I am so grateful to everyone here who has been sweet and welcoming and helpful since I found Pricescope a year ago. I know that if people were not here to answer questions that I would have missed out!

Ava- says No! I won’t you cannot make me!

dogwhodoesntlovediamonds1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am such a dignified and pretty baby!

dogwhodoesntlovediamonds3.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am getting a new agent…

dogwhodoesntlovediamonds4.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It looks almost like a halo!

dogwhodoesntlovediamonds5.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am not looking at you

dogwhodoesntlovediamonds6.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thinking…(she jumped up and kissed all over my face a nanosecond after the picture was taken.)

dogwhodoesntlovediamonds7.JPG

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
hehehehehe, these paw-shots are awesome!!!!! She is sooooo cute, and that ring looks huuuuuuuuuuuuge on her!!!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matatora,

LOL LOL LOL, Love the doggie picture. LOVE the expression on her face. What a great picture.

Linda
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Jelly would never in a million years sit still long enough to wear my ring in a picture!

Ava is so adorable! Very cute pictures with her and your ring!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh! Ava looks so cute! Thanks for all the extra pics, they are wonderful! You are truly deserving. What does V think? When will he see it in person? Thanks again, I think it keeps getting prettier! I wouldn''t think that was possible! Mokey

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Are you taking picture requests?? If so, can I see some more of those LOVELY flower shots??!!
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dog Mazie wouldn''t have sat still either. In fact, knowing her, she would have licked the ring up, and started to chewing it. OMG what a disaster that would have been. ha ha ha ha.

Linda P.S. Matatora, you take GREAT PICTURES.

Linda

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 12:41:47 PM
Author: Matatora
head shots for Lailia

Mata, the first pic you''ve posted on this page is amazing! I think that''s some of the best photography close-up of a ring I''ve seen! (except for scanner shots!
31.gif
) Great job
36.gif

laila

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 1:32:53 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 4/14/2006 10:32:51 AM
Have you talked to your sales person at Lockes to tell them how much you like the ring? Did you warn them that there may be an onslaught from PSers looking for info and prices? HA!

well, from the 9 pages of this thread, I''d say you a more than a few admirers and your setting will become and is a ''favorite.'' I''d put money on the fact that I think Lockes will get some calls because you''ve posted pictures here. What better advertising for them. So, if they don''t know about PS it probably wouldn''t hurt to let them know. Just how leon now gets requests for ''the Lovey'' I bet lockes will get call''s about Matatora''s ring
2.gif
I agree MGR and mrssalvo! If I was in the market for a ring right now, I would be calling them right up this very second!!!
31.gif

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
Your ring looks great! Congratulations.

By the way, your dog is too cute. I could never trust my dog with a big sparkly. It would be gulped down in one full swoop & I''d be spending 24hrs with a strainer waiting at the other end...(lol)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Mata, your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely love it. It''s perfect on your hand too. I love that something special this stone has. Something about the tone of it is just beyond beautiful. Congrats, honey. That beauty was worth the wait.

shay

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! I think I am finally satisfied!
2.gif

But I won''t complain if you feel like posting more pics at some point!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results