shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Mat! Wow, I''m late to your thread. Your ring is beautiful! Are you happy with it? And did it wipe any memory of your old stone out of your mind??? Congrats dear!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 2:10:43 PM
Author: Matatora

this one reminds me of the photos pebbles takes. i think you mentioned her lisa frank photo quality?

eta: hum. why didn't the pic show?

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Wooooow, all these post-my-going-to-lunch pictures are even MORE stunning!!! That profile is to die for!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And I agree, you take SUCH good pictures! Let me know if you''re ever in the NYC area...
31.gif
So only two final notes:

1) Are you looooooving it as much as all of us are??

2) Scanner pics!
9.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
wait..what happened? I thought you were getting new stone from WF after the old one chipped? (is out of the loop)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat
35.gif

WOW!!!
6.gif
BIG!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! CLASSIC!!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
congrats.
did you wear it to class?

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
oh, and this one is lovely! And so elegant..yet so bling-ful
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it~! It looks *so* perfect! Enjoy!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is huge Mata! Congrats and I hope there will be NO MORE PROBLEMS with this one! Enjoy wearing it ans showing it off!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Oh Mat!! The ring looks absolutely great!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
The size compliments your hands so much. It looks HUGE!!! And I absolutely love the setting! Its just to die for - elegant, classic, yet different.
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Its so nice to know that something great came out of your misfortune and hopefully nothing like this will ever ever happen again.

BTW, the pics look great, from the side, from the front, form the back, upside down
31.gif

Keep those pics comming, I got my protection against the blinding bling!
10.gif

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Matadora, congrats - the ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! PERFECT!
36.gif
36.gif
That is simply the most elegant Tiffany-style setting I''ve seen yet, and exactly ideal on your stone size.

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, just gorgeous!
36.gif
Congratulations!

Now... how about a photo of Ava with that sparkler??
3.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat, I LOVE those flower shots, especially flower shot 6!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Boom, Curlygirl, Alj, Danielle, BeaudryBabe, Belle, Princess V, Lumpkin, Mrs Darling Joy!, Febuary2003Bride, SuziQ, CanukGal, Alleycat, RaibowTrout, Dancing Fire, and Cutey TT, Tacori Ering, Kaleidoscopic THANK YOU!!!!

Curlygirl- I love pictures, anything you want to see? (Sadly Ava is busy napping so no paw shots for now.)

Belle- I love flowers they inect so many colors into diamonds!

PrincessV- No worries I had to go to class as well!

Mokey- Wow Thank you!

MrsDarlinJoy- I will post more hand shots soon!

Feb2003Bride- I am for husband/wife matching bands, he likes the idea of a diamond band…but I think I might change his mind once he sees it in person!

Allycat- My first thought was of my oringal ring, but this one is so different it is hard to compare, plus with all of the problems I had with the first ring I think I sort of resented it. I have got my fingers crossed that there will not be any issues with this one!

Albi- I will be living about 45 min for NYC starting in about 5 weeks…we definitely need to meet!
1) I am not sure…I take a while to absorb things, but yes I do think it is fantastically amazing.
2) I will as soon as the computer lab empties out…I don’t want to disturb people who need to use it for school work.

Rainbow Trout- The stone is from WF, but V and I decided to go with Lockes for the setting and I am so glad we did!

DancingFire- Yes I wore it to class!

Tacori Ering- from your lips to God’s ear!

Kaleidoscopic- Aw thank you! I think the setting is as Strm would say “kicken”.

This picture is for Alj! This magnet on my fridge just brought her to mind…

aljlockes.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 2:39:13 PM
Author: diamond_quester
Matadora, congrats - the ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! PERFECT!
36.gif
36.gif
That is simply the most elegant Tiffany-style setting I''ve seen yet, and exactly ideal on your stone size.
Thank you I am quite fond of it too!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I couldn''t love that ring more...Then you posted those flower shots!!!

(whispers to the cushion sitting next to the computer, "Don''t worry I still love you the most!
3.gif
)

Hey, if there is going to be a NJ get-together, I''d love to join and see this beauty in person. Plus, maybe by then, my little one will be in a setting and on my finger!
20.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 2:42:48 PM
Author: tiger007g
Gorgeous, just gorgeous!
36.gif
Congratulations!

Now... how about a photo of Ava with that sparkler??
3.gif
I tried but she is trying to nap...and gave me a dirty look. When she wakes up I will for sure!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Mat!!! Just stunning. There were so many pictures I loved, I could hardly pick just one! So lovely..so gorgeous...so huge.....just DIVINE!!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Mat- the flowers shots are gorgeous
30.gif
totally agree that the white one is very appropriately bridal looking.

I think this must be one of the fastest growing threads ever!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 2:47:35 PM
Author: fatafelice
I thought I couldn''t love that ring more...Then you posted those flower shots!!!

(whispers to the cushion sitting next to the computer, ''Don''t worry I still love you the most!
3.gif
)

Hey, if there is going to be a NJ get-together, I''d love to join and see this beauty in person. Plus, maybe by then, my little one will be in a setting and on my finger!
20.gif
It will be! I have faith! We should definately have a garden state meeting...I would love to meet in person, it would be nice to put some faces to their bling!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just logging in and you''re already on page 5
23.gif

Mat..it is drop dead gorgeous. I love that it''s a classic solitaire with a twist. The stone is fabulous and looks HUGE on you. Congrats..it''s just perfect.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha love that chainsaw magnet with the ring!!!!

that bridal flower shot is to die for. i''m so excited for both my new camera and my new bauble now!!!!! and the old camera still works ''okay'' (sometimes it adds lines into the shot) so i can get shots of the new future ring with BOTH and then just post the best ones....mwhhahhaa.

i just adore that side view. so classic. i also love this one way better than the old setting that is saying alot!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Mat....oh do I know all about resentment toward a problematic ring
29.gif
. I think this one is a good choice for you, and it looks perfect on your finger (I actually prefer this one to your first one... but wait...part of that is biased toward the size...what a huge rock) Best of luck with your new baby
9.gif

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Oh Mat!! Your ring has arisen like the phoenix, even better than before. It is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
I''m so happy that you finally have a ring you can wear without problems. Congrats!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
(gasp!) That ring takes my breath away! It is absolutely gorgemous. I just love everything about it. HUGE congrats to you!!
36.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
36.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/36.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! I am LATE!!! LOL Matatora...as many rings as I have seen on p-scope, yours is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! I love the setting, and all of the pictures are gorgeous!! I especially love the flower shots!!! I love the tiny diamonds in the setting too...STUNNING!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Mat! It is just gorgeous! I absoultely LOVE the setting! Sometimes I wish I had put my new stone in a solitaire; if I ever do change and go that way, yours is first on the list!

How did you feel going from an I to a J? I just went from a J to an I myself! I liked my old J, but love the new I!
30.gif

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,
I''ve read PS for months.
Matatora, your ring is the most beautiful I''ve seen. I''m so happy for you. Now I have a dream ring for my 10th anniversary. Thank you for sharing those information and pics.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora, I am sorry that you had so many problems with the other ring, but this ring is just exquisite. I have only to repeat what others have said, but the flow is just amazing and the stone is stunning! Wear it in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY! Can anyone give me tips on how not to be envious of all you ladies with such MASSIVE and amazingly gorgeous sparlies?! I''m still waiting on my less than a carat stone and am thinking to myself, how the heck will/can it even compare?!

Matatora-Your stone is phenomenal! If you don''t mind being in the company of a mini-diamond, when you''re back up in this area, we can host a PS''er get together in NYC -- maybe a trip to see some rocks...that would only be appropriate, right?

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Keep coming back to look at those flower pics. Congrats.
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results