shape
carat
color
clarity

Married!! Thanks PS, esp CDinNYC! (and a couple pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I were married in NYC on Friday, April 3. A couple months ago I posted a desperate topic asking for photographer recommendations, and I got a couple great references. I wound up going with 5 West Studios, and I have to say that I could not have made a better choice. Spencer Lum was absolutely AMAZING. We got a couple preview photos and I am just in love! So thank you, CDinNYC for the first req, and Scarlet16 (because I took your photographer!). I highly, highly, highly recommended him!

As for the day itself, I am so happy that we did it the way we did. It was very intimate (we eloped, just the two of us!), affordable, special, and perfect. The dress didn''t fit how I wanted, the flowers weren''t what I wanted, I wanted my hair down but it was POURING so I got it put up... but still, it was a beautiful day. I am so happy to be his wife! I have absolutely no regrets, and now we are finally married!

Here are a couple of my favorite shots!

clerkiss1sz1.jpg

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
In line at the county clerk...

clerklineupsz1.jpg

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Our first kiss as a married couple!

THEKISSsz1.jpg

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Outside Yankee Stadium!

We met playing softball, are both huge baseball fans, and since I am a Cubs fan, and he a Yankee fan, we thought it would be a perfect celebration to attend the opening game.
9.gif

Thanks for looking!

baberuthplazasz1.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!

Sounds like such a romantic, intimate wedding!

And the pics are gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more!!!!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
The sun did come out for a very short while that day!

citypic1sz1.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Everything sounds perfect! Except the rain...but what can you do.
1.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
The photos are wonderful!!! You both looks so happy...

Congratulations jsm!
36.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Yay congratulations! Did you attend the game in your wedding dress?? It''d be AWESOME if you did!!!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:45:23 AM
Author: lliang_chi
Yay congratulations! Did you attend the game in your wedding dress?? It''d be AWESOME if you did!!!

Haha, yes I did. :) I wasn''t originally planning on it, but time wise it wouldn''t have worked out another way.

Thanks everyone (PearlDahhhling, sunnyd, Bia, and lliang_chi) for the congrats!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations on the wedding, jsm! You both look so incredibly in love
1.gif

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Awww....sooo very sweet!

You make such a beautiful couple! My best to you both!

There is something very romantic about eloping, and the intimacy of it....

GO CUBS!
9.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Ah! Almost forgot the ring picture!

Mine is a 2mm Tungsten band size 6, his is an 8mm Tungsten band, size 10.5.

ringssz.jpg

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks kama s! And I can''t remember if I commented on your Indian wedding photos, but they were absolutely GORGEOUS! All the color!

And thanks for the well wishes, Vancity! And yes, GO CUBS! We have a long season ahead of us, but here''s hoping this one turns out better than the last one!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
AWwwwwwwwww..... the pictures turned out beautifully! I love it!! You guys looked so adorable and happy together!

Congratulations!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those pictures are gorgeous. Congrats! And I can''t wait to see some more pics please?

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love the black and white photos! Everything looks romantic and intimate. Also, your hair looks fabulous up
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful photos!

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Sounds like a lovely and memorable wedding day. Wonderful photos!!!! And like they say...rain means good luck (or something like that)!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:31:18 AM
Author: jsm
Outside Yankee Stadium!

We met playing softball, are both huge baseball fans, and since I am a Cubs fan, and he a Yankee fan, we thought it would be a perfect celebration to attend the opening game.
9.gif

Thanks for looking!

i am a huge baseball fan so i LOVE LOVE LOVE that you did this and i''m so excited for you! these pics are awesome!!!!!!!!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The pics are gorgeous! I love how you guys incorporated your mutual fondness of baseball into your special day.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Those are really great pictures, you both look so happy!
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:31:18 AM
Outside Yankee Stadium!

9.gif

Thanks for looking!

I met my FI playing softball too! We are both huge baseball fans as well (Sox for me, Philies for him)! How cool that you got to go to opening day at the new stadium!

Your photos are gorgeous and it sounds like you had a lovely day. Congrats and I can''t wait to see more pictures!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Lovely photos!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your pics are great! Looks like despite the mishaps with the dress size, the rain, and the flowers, it was beautiful and special for just the two of you!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
jsm, THOSE PICTURES ARE FANTASTIC!

Congratulations to you and your husband!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Awh. Your photos are b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l

Best wishes!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Aw that looks so great! I''m glad you thoroughly enjoyed everything - it certainly looks like it! Congratulations!!
36.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I love the photos!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:49:59 AM

Date: 4/7/2009 11:45:23 AM
Author: lliang_chi

Haha, yes I did. :) I wasn''t originally planning on it, but time wise it wouldn''t have worked out another way.

Thanks everyone (PearlDahhhling, sunnyd, Bia, and lliang_chi) for the congrats!
Absolutely awesome! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results