shape
carat
color
clarity

Married!! Thanks PS, esp CDinNYC! (and a couple pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love your teaser photos!!! Much congratulations to you and your new husband!
36.gif
I think it''s awesome you attended the opening Yankees game in your dress. I see your photographer also caught photos of you with your Cubs bag.
36.gif
Love it!

Please show us more photos when you get them!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a response! I will try to respond to everyone individually later, but thank you ALL for the well wishes!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The pics look great! I can''t wait to hear/see more!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a great way to get married! Just the two of you:) Your pictures are beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful - so romantic, and you both look so happy!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. What beautiful photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics!!! We used 5 West Studios as well (for video). They are an absolutely amazingly talented group of people (love Spencer too)!!!
Congratulations on your marriage!!!!
36.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:32:08 PM
Author: DMBFiredancer
Date: 4/7/2009 11:31:18 AM

Author: jsm

Outside Yankee Stadium!

We met playing softball, are both huge baseball fans, and since I am a Cubs fan, and he a Yankee fan, we thought it would be a perfect celebration to attend the opening game.
9.gif

Thanks for looking!

i am a huge baseball fan so i LOVE LOVE LOVE that you did this and i''m so excited for you! these pics are awesome!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much! It''s so nice to see women loving baseball! The biggest fan in my family is actually my mom, and I think the fact that I went to see a Cubs game made her forgive me for eloping!
5.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 1:35:13 PM
Author: Clairitek
Date: 4/7/2009 11:31:18 AM

Outside Yankee Stadium!

We met playing softball, are both huge baseball fans, and since I am a Cubs fan, and he a Yankee fan, we thought it would be a perfect celebration to attend the opening game.
9.gif

Thanks for looking!

I met my FI playing softball too! We are both huge baseball fans as well (Sox for me, Philies for him)! How cool that you got to go to opening day at the new stadium!

Your photos are gorgeous and it sounds like you had a lovely day. Congrats and I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Too funny! I''m so looking forward to softball season so we can play again!

I figured you must be a BoSox fan due to your name.
1.gif
Better that than a White Sox fan, I say! I have friends that still tease me about 2005.

And congrats to your DF on last season. You guys are certainly spoiled with your teams!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
And thanks to GoodSoul, RedFaerythinker (more pics to come), akmiss (thanks for the hair complement, it kinda looked funny from the front but it looked great from the sides and the back!), bee*, CNYHopeful, (hopefully, lots of rain = lots of luck!), panda08, Porride, mscushion, modern sparkler, littlemissbliss (thank you!), Steel, luvthemstrawberries, idreamofcushions, rhbgirl24, CDNinNYC (thanks again, couldn''t have done it without your direction!), katamari, Kelli, AmberGretchen, Freke, and Dani.

And here''s one more at Yankee Stadium!

yankskiss1sz1.jpg

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are GORGEOUS, and so are you and your DH!!!!

Congratulations... it''s those like you that make me wish I had chosen to do the same thing, rather than going ahead with a traditional affair!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Your pictures are lovely!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 12:12:30 PM
Too funny! I''m so looking forward to softball season so we can play again!

I figured you must be a BoSox fan due to your name.

1.gif
Better that than a White Sox fan, I say! I have friends that still tease me about 2005.

And congrats to your DF on last season. You guys are certainly spoiled with your teams!

He was pretty over the moon about last season. I agree that we have been really lucky with our teams lately. Last year''s loss to the Devil Rays was a little tough to swallow considering their history but I''ve come to terms with it now.
1.gif

I can''t wait to see more pics once you get them from the photographer! I love the shot of you guys waiting in line with all the other brides and grooms. Seeing people dressed in such a wide variety of wedding clothes is really interesting.

Congrats again!

Oh and PS... I don''t like the White Sox that much either. More than the Yankees
11.gif
but really not that much so I''m with you on that one.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, you both look so darn adorable. I love your pictures and I LOVE your dress.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!

You look absoultely amazing! I love all of the Yankee Stadium pics!

What a great way to get married! Congrats again jsm!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
really sweet.
and so glad you got such a great photographer : )

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 1:39:37 PM
Author: KatyWI
Your pictures are GORGEOUS, and so are you and your DH!!!!

Congratulations... it''s those like you that make me wish I had chosen to do the same thing, rather than going ahead with a traditional affair!

Thanks so much! I know my parents are disappointed a bit that I didn''t have the traditional affair, but this was far more ME. I had a wonderful time and wouldn''t trade it for the most lavish traditional wedding.

Besides, I have two sisters and a brother yet to be married, my mom says she''ll get her chance!
2.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 1:40:17 PM
Author: Clairitek

He was pretty over the moon about last season. I agree that we have been really lucky with our teams lately. Last year''s loss to the Devil Rays was a little tough to swallow considering their history but I''ve come to terms with it now.
1.gif

I can''t wait to see more pics once you get them from the photographer! I love the shot of you guys waiting in line with all the other brides and grooms. Seeing people dressed in such a wide variety of wedding clothes is really interesting.

Congrats again!

Oh and PS... I don''t like the White Sox that much either. More than the Yankees
11.gif
but really not that much so I''m with you on that one.

Hehe, White Sox dis-likers unite!

I really like that shot in line, too. It reminded me (very slightly) of one of the pics from Wishful Thinking''s wedding - just a wide variety of people all wanting to do the same thing - no matter what they were wearing or what age they are, or how many family members were there to join them.

Thanks so much!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
And thanks to Tuckins1, Linda (thanks for the dress compliments, I really appreciate it!), ams0124, and MMM! I can''t wait to see the rest of the pics!

...and back to thesis writing (I''m such a terrible procrastinator!)
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results