shape
carat
color
clarity

Married!! Thanks PS, esp CDinNYC! (and a couple pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I were married in NYC on Friday, April 3. A couple months ago I posted a desperate topic asking for photographer recommendations, and I got a couple great references. I wound up going with 5 West Studios, and I have to say that I could not have made a better choice. Spencer Lum was absolutely AMAZING. We got a couple preview photos and I am just in love! So thank you, CDinNYC for the first req, and Scarlet16 (because I took your photographer!). I highly, highly, highly recommended him!

As for the day itself, I am so happy that we did it the way we did. It was very intimate (we eloped, just the two of us!), affordable, special, and perfect. The dress didn''t fit how I wanted, the flowers weren''t what I wanted, I wanted my hair down but it was POURING so I got it put up... but still, it was a beautiful day. I am so happy to be his wife! I have absolutely no regrets, and now we are finally married!

Here are a couple of my favorite shots!

clerkiss1sz1.jpg

In line at the county clerk...

clerklineupsz1.jpg

Our first kiss as a married couple!

THEKISSsz1.jpg

Outside Yankee Stadium!

We met playing softball, are both huge baseball fans, and since I am a Cubs fan, and he a Yankee fan, we thought it would be a perfect celebration to attend the opening game.
9.gif

Thanks for looking!

baberuthplazasz1.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!

Sounds like such a romantic, intimate wedding!

And the pics are gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more!!!!

The sun did come out for a very short while that day!

citypic1sz1.jpg

Congrats!!! Everything sounds perfect! Except the rain...but what can you do.
1.gif

The photos are wonderful!!! You both looks so happy...

Congratulations jsm!
36.gif

Yay congratulations! Did you attend the game in your wedding dress?? It''d be AWESOME if you did!!!

Date: 4/7/2009 11:45:23 AM
Author: lliang_chi
Yay congratulations! Did you attend the game in your wedding dress?? It''d be AWESOME if you did!!!

Haha, yes I did. :) I wasn''t originally planning on it, but time wise it wouldn''t have worked out another way.

Thanks everyone (PearlDahhhling, sunnyd, Bia, and lliang_chi) for the congrats!

Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations on the wedding, jsm! You both look so incredibly in love
1.gif

Awww....sooo very sweet!

You make such a beautiful couple! My best to you both!

There is something very romantic about eloping, and the intimacy of it....

GO CUBS!
9.gif

Ah! Almost forgot the ring picture!

Mine is a 2mm Tungsten band size 6, his is an 8mm Tungsten band, size 10.5.

ringssz.jpg

Thanks kama s! And I can''t remember if I commented on your Indian wedding photos, but they were absolutely GORGEOUS! All the color!

And thanks for the well wishes, Vancity! And yes, GO CUBS! We have a long season ahead of us, but here''s hoping this one turns out better than the last one!

AWwwwwwwwww..... the pictures turned out beautifully! I love it!! You guys looked so adorable and happy together!

Congratulations!

Those pictures are gorgeous. Congrats! And I can''t wait to see some more pics please?

Congrats! I love the black and white photos! Everything looks romantic and intimate. Also, your hair looks fabulous up
1.gif

Congratulations! Beautiful photos!

Congratulations! Sounds like a lovely and memorable wedding day. Wonderful photos!!!! And like they say...rain means good luck (or something like that)!

Date: 4/7/2009 11:31:18 AM
Author: jsm
Outside Yankee Stadium!

We met playing softball, are both huge baseball fans, and since I am a Cubs fan, and he a Yankee fan, we thought it would be a perfect celebration to attend the opening game.
9.gif

Thanks for looking!

i am a huge baseball fan so i LOVE LOVE LOVE that you did this and i''m so excited for you! these pics are awesome!!!!!!!!

Congrats! The pics are gorgeous! I love how you guys incorporated your mutual fondness of baseball into your special day.

Beautiful! Those are really great pictures, you both look so happy!
36.gif

Date: 4/7/2009 11:31:18 AM
Outside Yankee Stadium!

9.gif

Thanks for looking!

I met my FI playing softball too! We are both huge baseball fans as well (Sox for me, Philies for him)! How cool that you got to go to opening day at the new stadium!

Your photos are gorgeous and it sounds like you had a lovely day. Congrats and I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Congratulations! Lovely photos!

Congrats! Your pics are great! Looks like despite the mishaps with the dress size, the rain, and the flowers, it was beautiful and special for just the two of you!

jsm, THOSE PICTURES ARE FANTASTIC!

Congratulations to you and your husband!

Awh. Your photos are b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l

Best wishes!

Aw that looks so great! I''m glad you thoroughly enjoyed everything - it certainly looks like it! Congratulations!!
36.gif

Congratulations! I love the photos!

Date: 4/7/2009 11:49:59 AM

Date: 4/7/2009 11:45:23 AM
Author: lliang_chi

Haha, yes I did. :) I wasn''t originally planning on it, but time wise it wouldn''t have worked out another way.

Thanks everyone (PearlDahhhling, sunnyd, Bia, and lliang_chi) for the congrats!
Absolutely awesome! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP