shape
carat
color
clarity

Married Ladies, Show Me Your Right Hand Diamond Rings!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! My grandmother’s ring is really special.

Yes, Caysie sourced the diamonds for the eternity band. She had them custom cut in Belgium by the supplier she has used for years. I’m so excited to see them!
Wow! I can’t wait to see it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Left hand: 2.5ct 5 stone in rose and white gold, with a plain rose gold wedding band.
28547816_10156077229634687_1237342976_o.jpg

Right hand: I usually wear my 3.6ct full eternity, or very occasionally have worn my Henri Daussi cushion halo from DBL (currently listed on LT) as RHRs.
DSC05412.JPG DBLRing3.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have lots of right hand rings and almost all of them have diamonds of some sort [I'm a halo lover, lol]. I do have two all diamond right hand rings.

This is my ER...
DSC_1197.JPG
And this is my yellow diamond RHR...
DSC_3041.JPG

And my AGS OOO/ISee2 diamond in a Calla setting...…

IMG_4858.JPG
IMG_4829.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OEC collage.jpg Beautiful rings ladies!! This is one of several RHR's I have but I don't have the pics uploaded to my computer.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That opal made my jaw drop, WOW!!! Now I want an opal!! It is stunning!
Yes, if Missy “drops off the perch” it’s going to be a free for all between about 1,000 PSers as we scrabble, hiss and spit to get our hands on it!
I’m an opal gal and I can say without any hesitation it’s one of the very best opals I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a few.
:love::love::love::love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, if Missy “drops off the perch” it’s going to be a free for all between about 1,000 PSers as we scrabble, hiss and spit to get our hands on it!
I’m an opal gal and I can say without any hesitation it’s one of the very best opals I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a few.

:lol::lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww thanks so much @Bron357. That means a lot coming from you. I treasure this ring dearly. My dad insisted on buying it for my mom in 1972 at the Cartier store on fifth ave in NYC and despite her many protests because it was so much money for them (she is very frugal for herself but generous with others) my dad prevailed and bought the ring for her. And of course I have shared this story here before. I became the lucky recipient because I had always adored and admired this ring and when my mom decided it needed to be cherished and loved(because she was no longer wearing it) she gave it to me. That means everything to me too because I have a sister who is definitely my mom's favorite but she decided the ring belonged to me. Don't worry about my sister because she will get my mom's gorgeous ER diamond plus my sister doesn't appreciate bling the way I do. And she is not upset I was given the ring by my parents.

Another one of my grand gestures by my dad (he so loves my mom and vice versa) for my mom was the time he bought her a speed boat and named it after her. LOL another story for another day perhaps. It's a good one too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
128A447E-891E-4A05-9703-CE31B4CA6064.jpeg

This is my RHR, Marilyn, 1.13 VVS H Marquise + .99cts f/g VS1 melee in 11 or 12 gms of platinum.

I love Marilyn. She's a girl with style and pizzazz and presence. And she looks beautiful on your hand. How are Marilyn and Belle getting along? :bigsmile:

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks so much @Bron357. That means a lot coming from you. I treasure this ring dearly. My dad insisted on buying it for my mom in 1972 at the Cartier store on fifth ave in NYC and despite her many protests because it was so much money for them (she is very frugal for herself but generous with others) my dad prevailed and bought the ring for her. And of course I have shared this story here before. I became the lucky recipient because I had always adored and admired this ring and when my mom decided it needed to be cherished and loved(because she was no longer wearing it) she gave it to me. That means everything to me too because I have a sister who is definitely my mom's favorite but she decided the ring belonged to me. Don't worry about my sister because she will get my mom's gorgeous ER diamond plus my sister doesn't appreciate bling the way I do. And she is not upset I was given the ring by my parents.

Another one of my grand gestures by my dad (he so loves my mom and vice versa) for my mom was the time he bought her a speed boat and named it after her. LOL another story for another day perhaps. It's a good one too.

Every time I see @missy 's opal ring, it gets me upset because I can't find an opal of that caliber. I looked for months, HARD, and nothing looks like that gorgeous rare opal that looks like a piece off a Monet's painting. Uh! :cry2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I see @missy 's opal ring, it gets me upset because I can't find an opal of that caliber. I looked for months, HARD, and nothing looks like that gorgeous rare opal that looks like a piece off a Monet's painting. Uh! :cry2:

Aww I'm sorry and don't want to like your post but just liking it meaning I hope you find your dream Opal!

If you don't live far we could make a bling date.:bigsmile:

Wearing Bubbalah on my right hand for now. When I go out. Otherwise nothing on either hand.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
C6A3BF6C-615E-491F-9B1F-53F93C5B9637.jpeg

I wear my gold wedding band alternatively on my right or left hand. Today my band I on my right hand with my yellow mellow pear, 2.51 L, VVS in yellow gold. The left today is icy white - platinum 2.75 carat eternity with my 1.51 emerald in a customs white gold setting.

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Queen Pari is hands down one of my favourite rings on PS ❤️

I haven’t seen it before but was thinking the same thing ... has to be one of the most beautiful rings I’ve ever seen. :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven’t seen it before but was thinking the same thing ... has to be one of the most beautiful rings I’ve ever seen. :kiss2:

Sorry for the threadjack @kmoro but have we seen your new ring in its entirety? Would love to see it if I have missed it!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm building quite the collection, I wish I could show them! I will say that nowadays for RHR I prefer a middle finger ring usually elongated.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm building quite the collection, I wish I could show them! I will say that nowadays for RHR I prefer a middle finger ring usually elongated.

Aww I wish you could share them here with us! Congrats on your (new?) position at Diamonds by Lauren!

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I'm not married yet (later this year!) But my right hand ring is actually my placeholder ring before we got engaged. Since my ering is at the jeweler, I've switched it to my left hand for now.

I first saw this ring through a window of a small jewelry shop in Rome. It was closed when we first saw it so the ne 20190328_221349.jpg xt day, we took a cab back and it was still there!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
FE4EE764-77C9-4B71-931D-D8144AAB7D03.jpeg
I wrestled with selling Ashlee because she didn’t look right on my left hand. It caused me months of stress when all it took was to put her on my right hand. I love her there...
Sorry the photo is so large. It took me dozens of tries to get a decent pic. I give up..haha Please excuse the closeup of the wrinkly old hand!

Attachments

• 5F0D6085-8325-4B3A-968C-9BD78CECA1EE.jpeg
    5F0D6085-8325-4B3A-968C-9BD78CECA1EE.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FE4EE764-77C9-4B71-931D-D8144AAB7D03.jpeg
I wrestled with selling Ashlee because she didn’t look right on my left hand. It caused me months of stress when all it took was to put her on my right hand. I love her there...
Sorry the photo is so large. It took me dozens of tries to get a decent pic. I give up..haha Please excuse the closeup of the wrinkly old hand!

I love Ashlee & I'm glad you kept her :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Ashlee & I'm glad you kept her :kiss2:

Thank you @Alex T! I am too! I’ve been wearing her on my left hand every day now because my other rings are out at the moment!

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
This is my right hand ring. I have a single sapphire ring on my left hand.
I recently bought this RHR after surviving a tough few years and coming out the other side of it.
I wear it most days. 20210113_162526.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my right hand ring. I have a single sapphire ring on my left hand.
I recently bought this RHR after surviving a tough few years and coming out the other side of it.
I wear it most days. 20210113_162526.jpg

It’s gorgeous @Mekp!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding a photo of my other right hand ring. It’s a 2 mm vintage platinum band inscribed with Initials and the date 10-18- 41.

I had David Klass redo the engraving and milgrain the sides. He did such an awesome job.
BTW- I have a nail appointment on Monday!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daily driver for my right hand is this daisy cluster ring:

F2444B9C-62F0-4ED3-A399-2A038791BFA7.jpeg

When I’m feeling fancy I have Fancy Pants, the newest addition to my collection:

CF9B1A0D-AF33-4ACB-BBEA-6730AFA3605F.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daily driver for my right hand is this daisy cluster ring:

F2444B9C-62F0-4ED3-A399-2A038791BFA7.jpeg

When I’m feeling fancy I have Fancy Pants, the newest addition to my collection:

CF9B1A0D-AF33-4ACB-BBEA-6730AFA3605F.jpeg

Would you wear them together? I think they would look great that way!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you wear them together? I think they would look great that way!

I have experimented with that. When I have Fancy on my right hand with Martha Washington, I feel like it overpowers:

A17E38A9-1458-463E-8384-65C75D9D5D53.jpeg

So then I switched it over to the left with Queen of Hearts and that seems like a lot! Lol!

B2303FF7-159C-408F-8C20-65EDC7D52DA5.jpeg

You have to excuse these crappy pictures, there hasn’t been any sun outside for four days, talk about depressing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results