shape
carat
color
clarity

Married Ladies, Show Me Your Right Hand Diamond Rings!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Do you wear a diamond ring on your right hand? I am particularly interested in how right hand diamond rings look when worn with a diamond engagement ring on the left hand... so I would love to see pictures of both hands! Does your right hand diamond ring have a special story? Heirloom, engagement ring before upgrade, special milestone, etc? And how often do your wear your right hand diamond ring? Thank you!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear RHRs everyday

2.79 F-VS1 CBI Symphonie ering
2.21 F-SI1, .53 F-VS1, .53 F-VS2 CBI diamonds Trilogie 3-stone ring.

20180922_143921.jpg

Here is my pear that I alternate my CBI with.
Was wearing that CBI as a RHR before I used the center stone for a 3-stone ring.

20171014_193052.jpg

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Left hand: CBI .8ct J VS2 151B39C1-4C28-4C91-BA41-DEB20FCDF731.jpeg

Right hand: CBI .33ct E SI1 (plan on getting more and stacking)
4B00C693-D467-4B11-94AD-A8F567B45FCF.jpeg

I’ve worn diamond rings on my right hand ring finger before, but with the way my fingers are shaped, I prefer wearing rings on the middle finger of my right hand.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear RHRs everyday

20180922_143921.jpg

Was wearing that CBI as a RHR before I used the center stone for a 3-stone ring.

20171014_193052.jpg
I didn’t realize the three stone was your RHR! What hand do you wear the Q on? I love that ring:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one of my RHRs. I rarely wear anything but my ER and WB(s) but if I am in the mood this is one of my (diamond) RHRs.

clusterringatbeach.jpg

Sometimes the other (diamond) RHR I will wear is my fat WB. It is from my favorite estate jewelry shop. Took it on my left hand (to more easily get the photo because I am right handed) but I wear it on my right hand.

fatdiamondband.jpg.png

But my favorite RHR is more opal than diamonds though yes it has a diamond halo so I guess I can include it here.8)
Took this photo just 2 days ago of the ring on my left hand for ease of photo taking but again, I wear it on my right hand.

cartieropalinsidelivingroom.jpg.png

ETA: Sorry, I obviously need to work on my reading comprehension as I just realized you wanted photos of both hands...I am not that talented to be able to take a selfie of both hands but wish I was! One day when there is more time I will enlist the help of my dh for your thread...in the meantime I look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful additions.:love:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My RHR means more to me than my wedding set. It has no diamonds and has never garnered a compliment, but it was gift from my late mother (still hard to refer to her as "late" even after nearly ten years). She bought it for me when my brother and I took her on a trip to Ireland shortly after she was diagnosed with cancer. It was the trip of her lifetime and all throughout the trip she was trying to find a ring for me, but I couldn't find anything I liked (and honestly, I didn't want her spending the money on me). The day before we returned home, we stopped in a small shop in Shannon and found this one. It was the only one they had and it fit me perfectly (it can't really be re-sized due to the continuous engraving). She insisted on getting it for me. It was on my finger when I held her hand as she took her last breath and I wear it every day. It is also real motivation for me never to gain any weight since it can't be resized LOL

Ring.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My RHR means more to me than my wedding set. It has no diamonds and has never garnered a compliment, but it was gift from my late mother (still hard to refer to her as "late" even after nearly ten years). She bought it for me when my brother and I took her on a trip to Ireland shortly after she was diagnosed with cancer. It was the trip of her lifetime and all throughout the trip she was trying to find a ring for me, but I couldn't find anything I liked (and honestly, I didn't want her spending the money on me). The day before we returned home, we stopped in a small shop in Shannon and found this one. It was the only one they had and it fit me perfectly (it can't really be re-sized due to the continuous engraving). She insisted on getting it for me. It was on my finger when I held her hand as she took her last breath and I wear it every day. It is also real motivation for me never to gain any weight since it can't be resized LOL

Ring.jpg

Well I have the honor then of being the very first person to compliment this indeed beautiful band. I love it and can see why it means so much to you. The meaning behind it priceless and the happy memories you have of your mom. I am so sorry for your loss and glad you have warm loving memories and also this beautiful ring. (((Hugs))).

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well I have the honor then of being the very first person to compliment this indeed beautiful band. I love it and can see why it means so much to you. The meaning behind it priceless and the happy memories you have of your mom. I am so sorry for your loss and glad you have warm loving memories and also this beautiful ring. (((Hugs))).

Well thank you, @missy

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Kaycee2018

And I have the honor of being the second person to complement your ring. It’s so unusual & if I bumped into you, I would definitely be asking you about it. I’m sorry about the loss of your mother, but I love that this treasure was meant to be for you.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock

Ring.jpg

This made me cry! I inherited all my late grandmother’s pieces, and each and every one of them mean so much to me. I remember when I was younger, we would get out her ring box and she would explain where each one came from, what the Stone was etc. Such wonderful memories! And your ring is beautiful.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This made me cry! I inherited all my late grandmother’s pieces, and each and every one of them mean so much to me. I remember when I was younger, we would get out her ring box and she would explain where each one came from, what the Stone was etc. Such wonderful memories! And your ring is beautiful.

Thank you @michellelynn9175 . Having those pieces and the memories that go along with them is priceless

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ring8.jpg img_4105.jpg

(click to enlarge)

My wedding finger looks like yours - 3ct ACA + diamond wedding band. I have a couple rings I wear on my right, including a 3-stone set by David Klass and a 1.55tcw eternity band from IDJ. I don't reach for these that often though. For some reason I don't really like the way having rings on my R hand feels. It feels fussy and restrictive for whatever reason, lol. Who knew.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't reach for these that often though. For some reason I don't really like the way having rings on my R hand feels. It feels fussy and restrictive for whatever reason, lol. Who knew.
I feel this way about having rings on my right hand ring finger. Middle finger, for me, feels totally different lol

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
ring8.jpg img_4105.jpg

(click to enlarge)

My wedding finger looks like yours - 3ct ACA + diamond wedding band. I have a couple rings I wear on my right, including a 3-stone set by David Klass and a 1.55tcw eternity band from IDJ. I don't reach for these that often though. For some reason I don't really like the way having rings on my R hand feels. It feels fussy and restrictive for whatever reason, lol. Who knew.

Your rings are stunning!!! This is absolutely random, but how far does your center stone sit off your finger? I want mine as low as I can, but my center basket has a design that might look odd if I shrink it. Right now the CADs show 6.8mm. Just curious how yours compares because I really like the look of it. DK is also doing my three stone :kiss2:

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wear RHRs everyday

20180922_143921.jpg

20171014_193052.jpg

Ooooh, my goodness, what a beautiful collection! Wow, how do you decide which pieces to wear each day? What a joy! I really love the look of a three stone ring on the right hand. My original engagement ring features a beautiful 2.79 OEC that I would love to eventually have turned into a three-stone anniversary (right hand) ring. But it is in an antique setting, and I don't know if I can part with it... Maybe if I can find something fabulous to put in it instead.... @missy's opal is giving me ideas!

Thank you for sharing! :)

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Left hand: CBI .8ct J VS2 151B39C1-4C28-4C91-BA41-DEB20FCDF731.jpeg

Right hand: CBI .33ct E SI1 (plan on getting more and stacking)
4B00C693-D467-4B11-94AD-A8F567B45FCF.jpeg

I’ve worn diamond rings on my right hand ring finger before, but with the way my fingers are shaped, I prefer wearing rings on the middle finger of my right hand.

Elegant and classic! I love stacking rings on the right hand... I have a few I do this with from time to time! :)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are stunning!!! This is absolutely random, but how far does your center stone sit off your finger? I want mine as low as I can, but my center basket has a design that might look odd if I shrink it. Right now the CADs show 6.8mm. Just curious how yours compares because I really like the look of it. DK is also doing my three stone :kiss2:

do you mean the 3-stone? It's definitely low profile. I can send you CADs if you want. click to enlarge these

image.jpg ring6.jpg ring1.jpg

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here is one of my RHRs. I rarely wear anything but my ER and WB(s) but if I am in the mood this is one of my (diamond) RHRs.

clusterringatbeach.jpg

Sometimes the other (diamond) RHR I will wear is my fat WB. It is from my favorite estate jewelry shop. Took it on my left hand (to more easily get the photo because I am right handed) but I wear it on my right hand.

fatdiamondband.jpg.png

But my favorite RHR is more opal than diamonds though yes it has a diamond halo so I guess I can include it here.8)
Took this photo just 2 days ago of the ring on my left hand for ease of photo taking but again, I wear it on my right hand.

cartieropalinsidelivingroom.jpg.png

ETA: Sorry, I obviously need to work on my reading comprehension as I just realized you wanted photos of both hands...I am not that talented to be able to take a selfie of both hands but wish I was! One day when there is more time I will enlist the help of my dh for your thread...in the meantime I look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful additions.:love:

That opal made my jaw drop, WOW!!! Now I want an opal!! It is stunning!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Ring.jpg

I learned that a 2.31 Q-VVS2 CBI can be very beautiful and only 20% of the price of a 2.79 F-VS1 :lol-2:

And this is why I love PS. I went from tears in my eyes to laughing in about 3 ‘up- swipes’. Beautiful rings, both!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Ring.jpg

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful story and a beautiful ring! Sentimental jewelry is the best... It is truly priceless. Memories to cherish.

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
ring8.jpg img_4105.jpg

(click to enlarge)

I love your three stone ring! I think this is such a beautiful look with a classic solitaire engagement ring. I am thinking of having my 2.79 OEC from my original engagement ring turned into a three stone anniversary (right hand) ring. :love:

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
do you mean the 3-stone? It's definitely low profile. I can send you CADs if you want. click to enlarge these

image.jpg ring6.jpg ring1.jpg

That would be super helpful! Thank you so much! :pray: It’s been a 2 year journey for me to finalize my design, but I just approved he CADs a couple weeks ago. Being on PS doesn’t help me in constantly changing my mind, but I don’t have the funds for multiple rings unfortunately. I will live vicariously through all of you!!! =)2

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be super helpful! Thank you so much! :pray: It’s been a 2 year journey for me to finalize my design, but I just approved he CADs a couple weeks ago. Being on PS doesn’t help me in constantly changing my mind, but I don’t have the funds for multiple rings unfortunately. I will live vicariously through all of you!!! =)2

here you go! (click to enlarge)
DK.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results