shape
carat
color
clarity

Married... Key West non-pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Treefrog, You''re so amazing to post these pictures and have a little commentary on each. Everything looked AMAZING! As a hometown Miami girl, I highly suggest the 70F Christmases. You two look AMAZING and everything looked wonderful!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 9:14:41 PM
Author: jcarlylew
great pictures treefrog! I agree with Freke - not only is it nice to see a guy on BWW, but also to see how much you care about your new wife! congrats!!
Me, too! Your photos are AWESOME and I''ve enjoyed your wedding story so much....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TreeFrog, many MANY congratulations to you and your wife as you begin your new lives together! Thanks so much for the pics and commentary and letting us share in your special day!!!
35.gif

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

Treefrog: I would LOVE to see Pro pictures from that photographer. I saw his online work and was absolutely in love but had no clue about his prices so I used someone else for my engagement pictures. Maybe I''ll check him out for the wedding. Who did Happydreams use? Was it StudioJulie?

Hmm about the rum barrel next time I speak to my fiance or go downtown I will have a checksy checksy for you and let you know! I imagine it would still be open but I am not sure on that lol

About kitties and chickens, oh yes. Lots of them both! I like to chase the chickens sometimes lol it drives them insane =^^=

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
happydreams - I know it''s not your photographer but since you had concerns about the number of people at your Casa Marina reception, I thought I''d shara a link I found on my photographer''s site with some weddings there.

Casa Marina

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 8:14:26 PM
Author: April20
I love the play by play! Thanks for taking the time to post this. Congrats on your marriage!
Thanks April! You''re quite welcome. I enjoyed sharing the pictures... and writing the comments.

That is one cute bundle of fur in your picture!

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 9:09:38 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Congratulations, Treefrog!!

You have some gorgeous photos (I don't know that there are any other gold bar/diamond shots on the board!) I love your writing about it all. I hope you print it out and keep it! Congrats to you both and may you have many blessed years together!
Thanks SS! Yes - that picture may very well be a first. I think I'll need to but more paper before I print this!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for your kind words. Blessings to you as well.
1.gif

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2009 11:46:57 PM
Author: lliang_chi
Treefrog, You''re so amazing to post these pictures and have a little commentary on each. Everything looked AMAZING! As a hometown Miami girl, I highly suggest the 70F Christmases. You two look AMAZING and everything looked wonderful!
Thanks so much llang_chi! I''m so used to bitter cold with an occasional chance of snow on Christmas that it just seemed odd to be hearing Christmas music and wearing shorts. I liked it though!

I enjoyed sharing everything but I also wanted to share an option to those considering a destination wedding. It was so much fun, wasn''t a high $$$ wedding, and I think all of our guests truly enjoyed it.

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 2:17:41 AM
Author: loriken214
Me, too! Your photos are AWESOME and I''ve enjoyed your wedding story so much....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori
Lori and your little elf Coco - thank you so much!
1.gif

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 6:52:17 AM
Author: Lorelei
TreeFrog, many MANY congratulations to you and your wife as you begin your new lives together! Thanks so much for the pics and commentary and letting us share in your special day!!!
35.gif
Lorelei, thank you so much... not only for your comments above, but for everything else along the way. You were the first person to reply to me when I started looking at diamonds and you''ve helped me with everything since.
36.gif

I''m just thrilled to have so many wonderful people that I really don''t even know to share this with and who have graciously offered such kind words. You are all an incredibly supportive, inspirational, and helpful group of people. Thank you.

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 8:42:51 AM
Author: MeowMeow

Treefrog: I would LOVE to see Pro pictures from that photographer. I saw his online work and was absolutely in love but had no clue about his prices so I used someone else for my engagement pictures. Maybe I''ll check him out for the wedding. Who did Happydreams use? Was it StudioJulie?

Hmm about the rum barrel next time I speak to my fiance or go downtown I will have a checksy checksy for you and let you know! I imagine it would still be open but I am not sure on that lol

About kitties and chickens, oh yes. Lots of them both! I like to chase the chickens sometimes lol it drives them insane =^^=
Hi Meow,

You can be certain I''ll share the pro pics fro jhunter. His prices used to be online but they are not there any more. I don''t remember what his rates were for full coverage but the wedding only option we used was crazy affordable.

Happy dreams hasn''t had her wedding yet but it sounds like she will be using StudioJulie. I had not run across StudioJulie when I was looking at photographers but after looking at her work, I''d have to say she is among the top 2 -3 KW photographers as far as quality and creativity goes.

I think the chickens are very used to being chased around in KW. I might be guilty as well!

Treefrog

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay what a fun thread! Beautiful couple and I love reading the story along with the pictures!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loved reading your wedding story!! Congratulations to the two of you-you make a lovely couple. Your wifes wedding dress is to die for as well-I adore it!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

Treefrog: True about the chickens :razz: I still feel an eensy bit sorry for them though :razz:

As to the pro pictures, EXCELLENT!!! If I like the way yours turn out I''m defenitely going to book him when the time comes! Glad to hear he has some affordable options. I like those lol

I have never heard of Studio Julie, only Images by Allison and the lady who actually did my engagement photos Glamourlipz Photography (whom I reccomend by the way!) I''ll have a looksy at StudioJulie for kicks though!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your photos Treefrog! You and Mrs. Treefrog look amazing! Her dress is grogeous.

We went to Key West last February and we had a blast. It''s beautiful!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos, congratulations!
36.gif
35.gif

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 2:10:10 PM
Author: packrat
Yay what a fun thread! Beautiful couple and I love reading the story along with the pictures!
The snow made me fall a little behind on my replies.

Glad you liked it. I couldn''t just post the pictures... not for a Key West wedding that fell on pirates week!

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 4:18:54 PM
Author: bee*
Loved reading your wedding story!! Congratulations to the two of you-you make a lovely couple. Your wifes wedding dress is to die for as well-I adore it!
Thanks bee*! Yeah, that flowing thingy on the back of the dress (excuse my lack of technical terms) really worked well in the wind. Can''t wait to see how our pro was able to capture it.

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 9:42:39 AM
Author: MeowMeow

As to the pro pictures, EXCELLENT!!! If I like the way yours turn out I''m defenitely going to book him when the time comes! Glad to hear he has some affordable options. I like those lol
I''ll be sure to post a reply when we get the pro pics back.

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 6:03:25 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
I love your photos Treefrog! You and Mrs. Treefrog look amazing! Her dress is grogeous.

We went to Key West last February and we had a blast. It''s beautiful!
Thanks Zoe! Mrs Treefrog... that''s funny!
9.gif

Yes, it is a beautiful area. Especially if you have a chance to see the view from the lighthouse, Shipwreck Historeum tower, or from the orange biplane. The biplane of course provides the ultimate view. (Actually, I think Sara had the ultimate view during her skydive!)

Treefrog

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2009 8:12:55 AM
Author: Tuckins1
Lovely photos, congratulations!
36.gif
35.gif
1.gif
Thanks so much!

Treefrog

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 8:21:54 PM
Author: treefrog
We were starving so we ventured across the street to the Rum Barrel. We had some incredible Philly cheese steak nachos (the owner of the restaurant is from Philly) and some yummy drinks.

I guess we had a bit too much to drink because I later met a woman in a nearby store. I could tell she was interested in me. She watched my every move and just stood there listening to every word I said. I thought about my selfish desires... I pondered the Tiger Woods situation. It was a tough call but in the end, I just felt it wasn't worth risking my upcoming marriage for somebody that didn't seem to have a good head on her shoulders...

lol

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - you both look so incredibly happy and relaxed, and the setting was lovely. Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a beautiful couple!!! You have such a gorgeous bride! Love all your pics; many many congratulations and gorgeous bling
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It looks like you had a wonderful time; everything was just beautiful. My favorite PS weddings are the simple ones that take place in gorgeous surroundings, like yours.
2.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 12:35:15 AM
Author: FrekeChild
You know treefrog, not only did reading your posts make me feel how much you love your wife, but I was so touched to finally see a guy over here in BWW.

And ''Take care of my little girl.'' made me tear up too.

Great big ditto!!!
The guys always get to me!! I love a bit of old fashioned romance
36.gif

Congrats to you and your beautiful wife!
35.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s the kind of wedding I like best!!! So much fun and love!!! You photos are great and both of you look amazing and just so happy together!! Congratulations to you and your wife!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Treefrog, I''m late to the party, but beautiful wedding!!!!! You two looked great!!! Congrats on tying the knot!!!!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
AmberGretchen - Thanks so much! Happy AND relaxed??? That''s because I didn''t post any before pictures!
2.gif

Date: 1/8/2010 10:06:08 PM
Author: Skippy123
Oh wow, what a beautiful couple!!! You have such a gorgeous bride! Love all your pics; many many congratulations and gorgeous bling
36.gif
Thanks Skippy! I have Lorelei and RockyTalky to thank for the diamond! We noticed in a video taken at the reception that her diamond continued to sparkle. It was very dark but we saw the diamond just sparkling away.
9.gif

Date: 1/9/2010 11:49:25 AM
Author: HollyS
It looks like you had a wonderful time; everything was just beautiful. My favorite PS weddings are the simple ones that take place in gorgeous surroundings, like yours.
2.gif
Thanks Holly! Everybody had a great time. We continue to get compliments. We did keep it very simple but the location just added so much more to it. No bridal party so we didn''t have any of that drama. We just wanted something different from the typical wedding and we were thrilled with how everything turned out.

Date: 1/9/2010 11:51:47 PM
Author: honey22

Great big ditto!!!
The guys always get to me!! I love a bit of old fashioned romance
36.gif

Congrats to you and your beautiful wife!
35.gif
Aww, thanks honey!
1.gif

Date: 1/10/2010 1:19:40 AM
Author: chiquitapet
Wow! That''s the kind of wedding I like best!!! So much fun and love!!! You photos are great and both of you look amazing and just so happy together!! Congratulations to you and your wife!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks chiquitapet. Me too. I''ve been to all kinds of weddings from church hall to black tie. Many were just wonderful but I like different. Different seems more memorable to me. We couldn''t have been happier with the results. We gave up a little honeymoon independence but we had a blast spending time with our guests and showing them around Key West. There is just so much to do there. Hopefully, the pro pics will be done soon and I''ll be back to share them too!

Date: 1/10/2010 9:15:30 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
Treefrog, I''m late to the party, but beautiful wedding!!!!! You two looked great!!! Congrats on tying the knot!!!!
Hi Lucky, you''re not late at all.
1.gif
Thanks - I''m glad you liked it.
9.gif
We couldn''t be happier with how it turned out or how relatively simple it was. It was so much fun, I can only hope it inspires others here.

Treefrog

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!!!! Just saw this thread! LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Key West!!! It looked like it was an amazing time!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results